Fattening others

Best restaurants for secretly feeding your date

ShyFeeder:
Regardless of if they enjoy eating without regard or not, secret feeding isn’t generally respected in this space, nor do I believe it should be. There are so many great opportunities to indulge food wise, but I think consent should always be the first line or you’re only going to make things muddier down the line when navigating sexual communication.

Munchies:
You are a kind and sweet soul, but that's not what they mean. In this situation, both you and your partner are aware of the situation and are consenting to it. The secret is public stuffing.

It's about exhibitionism.

Oh my gosh, I feel like a dummy, that makes way more sense.
1 year

Pizza buffets are also a great place to pile on the calories. IHOP and Denny’s when all-you-can-eat pancakes are available are a must! Red Robin’s bottomless fries and bottomless root beer floats are tasty! Chinese buffets are also great. And you can be hungry again in an hour!
KFC also has a great buffet, but there are not as many of them as there used to be.

I went with a friend to Golden Corral. After dinner, I asked what she wanted for dessert. She said, “One of everything!” Granted somethings were just a bite or two, but she did it one of every dessert - after a huge meal. I rubbed her tummy for quite a while after that meal, before filling her up again.

A restaurant called Smokey Bones used to offer endless wings and fries after 9 PM. I went with a friend who ate 64 wings and two orders of fries. I only managed 48 wings and one order of fries. I know, I am a lightweight. My friend was about 440 pounds at the time. 😉

A buffet for breakfast (Golden Corral), lunch (Pizza Hut), and dinner (Chinese) is always a great day.
1 year

Littlejohnboy:
Pizza buffets are also a great place to pile on the calories. IHOP and Denny’s when all-you-can-eat pancakes are available are a must! Red Robin’s bottomless fries and bottomless root beer floats are tasty! Chinese buffets are also great. And you can be hungry again in an hour!

I went with a friend to Golden Corral. After dinner, I asked what she wanted for dessert. She said, “One of everything!” Granted somethings were just a bite or two, but she did it one of every dessert - after a huge meal. I rubbed her tummy for quite a while after that meal, before filling her up again.

A buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is always a great day.

Golden Carol has to be a feeders paradise
1 year

Even fast food runs are always a treat.
1 year

2seatsalways:
Even fast food runs are always a treat.

this is true
1 year

Littlejohnboy:

A buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is always a great day.

Bellyempire:
Golden Carol has to be a feeders paradise

Absolutely!
1 year

Cherryberrykiwi:
I haven't seen it mentioned, but I feel I should mention hot pot and kbbq, along with the unspoken rule of "always get boba and dessert right after." You always end up eating more than you expect, so you can avoid the leftovers fee a lot of places have

wow this is a good one
1 year
12   loading