Fat experiences

Eating fat ass

I never ever EVER thought I would do something like this. Zero appeal to me, gross I thought.

But she's become so massive she's like a couch. She's grown two rear ends, a set of "thigh cheeks" that are even bigger than her ass. Softer and more velvety than our pillows. Slick with sweat, but no BO. Despite being such a slob when she eats, she's very dainty and clean afterwards in all ways.

So I just plunged my face in one night and started licking. She started giggling...then gasping...then moaning and whimpering. Now she's gotten so used to it I can dive into her giant fat ass while she's sleeping and she won't even stir or wake up. Just my gigantic human pillow to explore.
1 year

Eating fat ass

sounds like you keep her happy
1 year

Eating fat ass

Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it, to any doubters out there :-) My wife is pretty fat down there like most ladies north of 300…but not so fat to where I can’t find and enjoy this activity.
1 year

Eating fat ass

never doubt the power of anal stimulation - there are more nerve endings down there than just about anywhere!

anyone who has avoided anal play because they thinks it is gross needs to have a good wash and then dive in (gently!) and open their mind (and sphincter!). smiley

enjoy the discovery of this new realm of pleasure.
1 year

Eating fat ass

The saying about mullets is "Business in front, party in back."

For Her it's "Sloppy in front, tidy in back!"
Spilling food all over her breasts and belly, but keeping her ass so clean I can't detect a single smell.
1 year

Eating fat ass

Nothing like having your face disappear in huge butt cheeks.
1 year

Eating fat ass

You can always reach from behind. Even over 600lbs if the woman is on her knees it is exposed to be served
1 year