Lifestyle tips

Speeding up gaining?

For several months I was plateaued at about 260 pounds so I stopped gaining for a little while, but I couldn’t stop myself for too long so I got back into it.
Recently, I hit 280 pounds after gaining around 9 pounds in a bit less than a month. I’m wondering what tips or tricks people have for rapid gaining so I can keep this momentum up for a while.
1 year

Speeding up gaining?

i could use the help. ive been stuck at 240ish for over 2 years now
1 year

Speeding up gaining?

Any advice for someone in my situation?? I still live with my parents, and they are controlling and want to get my weight down, I need to eat and buy extra food in secret. But even still, my progress is very slow. Any tips?
1 year

Speeding up gaining?

anything with cream in it milk, ice cream, sour cream etc.
1 year

Speeding up gaining?

Cookiekit:
I’ve been around a few blocks when it comes to weight, but honestly eating as much high calorie foods as you can with a couple high calorie shakes throughout the day works. I made a little post earlier about how I gained 11lbs in a week which has ideas for that.

Fatmanrocker:
How did you gain 11pounds in a week?!? What did you eat?

It is 100% possible, but you *really* gotta push yourself. I mean high calorie constant stuffing. You gotta love feeling fit to burst all day every day to pull it off.
1 year

Speeding up gaining?

I guess the best advice is to see what you can eat Lage amounts of with out upsetting our stomach!
Any Kombination of fat with carbs is good ( pizza, ice cream, chocolate, chips are the obvious ones but like dipping your bread in olive oil, nut butters)
Consistency is Key, stuffing one day a week is nice but if you don’t get your calories in everyday it can become difficult so stuffing are a bonus not a real tool except you get stuffed everyday witch can be hard on the digestive system…
Snacking is what really get the pounds moving in 🐷
Dinking your calories is also oblivious choise smiley
So if you have not time to snack because of work or what ever.
You can have shakes there are a lot of recepies with cream, with weight gainer, self made more raw yous see what you like and can get your hands on ( be careful with stuff like boost they can contain high amounts of Electrolites vitamins that can cause problems when you drink to much and to often)
Easy shake 400ml of full milk a banana 100 ml of cream 200 gram of serous mass and a spoon of almond butter
-and you have a solid 1500 calories, adding this to a solid meal on days where you can’t eat a lot and you can be quite sure you don’t lose any weight or to pump you daylie in take !
Eating 3000 calories is quite easy I would say if you spread them out through the day adding this on top with cranking it a little will have you coming in at ~5000 calories dayly !
And I mean like if you start eating like that you can now order a new set of clothes now because you will put grow them in no time 🐷
Also look in to digestive enzymes ✌🏻
1 year

Speeding up gaining?

Cookiekit:
I’ve been around a few blocks when it comes to weight, but honestly eating as much high calorie foods as you can with a couple high calorie shakes throughout the day works. I made a little post earlier about how I gained 11lbs in a week which has ideas for that.

Fatmanrocker:
How did you gain 11pounds in a week?!? What did you eat?

Munchies:
It is 100% possible, but you *really* gotta push yourself. I mean high calorie constant stuffing. You gotta love feeling fit to burst all day every day to pull it off.

Ssbbwari:
Replying to Munchies, coming from a gainer and feedee myself it is absolutely possible to gain 11lbs in a week, me personally have gained 7-18.5lbs in a weeks time on numerous occasions. ❤️

With this Lage amounts of weight gainer we all know it is a lot of water weight, witch is fine just to estimate weight gain 7000 calories assemble roughly 1 kilo of fat to loose , so to gain it is probably more like around 10000 so just to estimate gaining 18 pounds in one week should have a caloric sure plus of minimum 60000 calories witch is a lot
1 year

Speeding up gaining?

DMVGrower:
Well at the end of the day it is all about calories in and calories out right? The plateau will go away eventually, so for now just live.

Admittedly, feels weird reading as someone who has to work hard to NOT gain weight my metabolism must be screwed up.

It's a bit more complex than that. It's not just calories in and calories out. It's also how the body processes those calories. Also, not all calories are created equal. Some foods digest and absorb easier than others. Some people can process calories in general easier. The list goes on and on.

Here's a video that gives a better understanding of the situation.

1 year

Speeding up gaining?

DMVGrower:
Well at the end of the day it is all about calories in and calories out right? The plateau will go away eventually, so for now just live.

Admittedly, feels weird reading as someone who has to work hard to NOT gain weight my metabolism must be screwed up.

Munchies:
It's a bit more complex than that. It's not just calories in and calories out. It's also how the body processes those calories. Also, not all calories are created equal. Some foods digest and absorb easier than others. Some people can process calories in general easier. The list goes on and on.

DMVGrower:
Wow that video sure does open some questions.

Oh? What kinds of questions?
1 year

Speeding up gaining?

DMVGrower:

Munchies:

DMVGrower:
Wow that video sure does open some questions.

Munchies:
Oh? What kinds of questions?

DMVGrower:
Well it opens up a can of worms on what might actually be right for each individual person, based on their internal gut biome. Some things may work better than others. So I am questioning what might work best for me.

The human body is beautifully complex. I strongly encourage every feedist to get a good understanding of it all. Plus, your gut biome is just one aspect of it all.
1 year
12   loading