Fat experiences

Wardrobe purge

I do occasionally, more just out of being pragmatic about closet space than anything else. In the past it was always purging clothes from 5-10 years ago, but lately it's accelerated to clothes being out grown from 2 years ago. I'm also someone who likes to keep a couple old items around just to try on for comparison sake.
1 year

Wardrobe purge

I finally got around to clearing out all my old clothes today I loaded up 3 trash bags full of clothes that I’m gonna try to donate. Now time to do a little shopping
1 year

Wardrobe purge

Morbidly A Beast:
I finally got around to clearing out all my old clothes today I loaded up 3 trash bags full of clothes that I’m gonna try to donate. Now time to do a little shopping

1 year

Wardrobe purge

i own like 3 dresses ive had for 9 years i never change out of. like they have holes and are stretched. So realistically if you never take them off they WILL adjust.

You all have such nice lives though :{ I live with people who destroy my cltohes so i have nothing to purge
1 year

Wardrobe purge

Spike:
i own like 3 dresses ive had for 9 years i never change out of. like they have holes and are stretched. So realistically if you never take them off they WILL adjust.

You all have such nice lives though :{ I live with people who destroy my cltohes so i have nothing to purge

Hey, girl. You good? You safe?
1 year

Wardrobe purge

Morbidly A Beast:
the worst part is I have soooo many tshirts from concerts and events I went to that simply will never ever cover my fat gut, hopefully one day I can give them to a s/o to wear as pjs at least

Squee:
It’s hard for me to get rid of old concert Ts. They’re sentimental. ☺️

You could turn the shirt into something else or even frame them.
1 year

Wardrobe purge

I’ve thought about doing something like that but none of em were in the best condition I just kept 3. Dead Kennedys a Misfits shirt and a Dillion Francis sweatshirt that looks like such a trap to get into lol
1 year
12   loading