Gaining

Weight gain supplements

Bought a weight gain supplement at Walmart. It’s called Mass Gainer. Can mix it with water or skim milk. I use regular milk.

Mix the powder with 2 cups of water for about 1250 calories - 2 cups skim milk 1500 calories. Regular milk would provide additional calories
1 year

Weight gain supplements

Biggerthebetter:
Bought a weight gain supplement at Walmart. It’s called Mass Gainer. Can mix it with water or skim milk. I use regular milk.

Mix the powder with 2 cups of water for about 1250 calories - 2 cups skim milk 1500 calories. Regular milk would provide additional calories

I'll bet you can mix it with heavy cream and it would be even more calories
1 year

Weight gain supplements

Biggerthebetter:

Nickorl123:
I'll bet you can mix it with heavy cream and it would be even more calories

Hard gainers do it all the time to put on serious muscle mass. Of course, if you aren't excersing, you'll just get flabby instead.
1 year

Weight gain supplements

I personally can’t stand the taste of shakes and powders, it’s all I would consume in terms of calories back when I’d cut for wrestling.

Guys on tren put down tons of ice cream with a powder shake, that’s how Arnold S got so big, if you consumed the ice cream alone you’d get really big
1 year

Weight gain supplements

I use Naturade Weight Gain myself. It’s cheaper but with just the powder and whole milk there’s only 880 calories per four scoops in 2 1/2 cups. I’ve been thinking about using heavy whipping cream again, I was using it to gain but I think I over did it by mixing it with chocolate milk in the past. I’ve gained 5 lbs within the past week of using NWG mixed with whole milk, I drink two of them almost every day on top of eating high calorie foods. (I skipped two days since I didn’t want to over do it at first.)
1 year