Gaining

An urge to get fatter

I don’t know if anybody has this too, but I recently developed this urge to gain. Little back story. I’ve been gaining for 5 years. Gained most my weight in the first and have slowly gained, with periods of small weight loss, another 17 kg. I’ve switched between goal weights and weight to maintain for three years. I always thought 120 kg would be my max. I had a goal to reach 120 for a few year until I saw my chance with quarantine due to Covid. Ever since then I just want to get fatter, but it was more of a if it happens it happens kind off situation. Until last Februari… I needed to live abroad, but to me living close to the border I could travel home in the weekends. While living on my own I started to eat to gain as much as I could. I was active a lot so I didn’t gain very much. I went up about 4-5 kilos, thinking I would stop when I got to live back home. Instead I now have the urge to let go, like a burning urge. I never felt so strongly a must to gain. I’m nearly 10 kg over what I previously thought would be my limit, and I’m already thinking of the next 20… I’ve talked about this in other forum posts, but I can’t get as fat as I want as I chosen a career path in healthcare, as someone actively involved with patient care in a hospital. That’s what has kept me in check and away from actively gaining, but I feel that barrier I have made for myself slowly weakening.
1 year

An urge to get fatter

Why not get some schooling and move into the administrative side of Healthcare? Then you can get as fat as you want in an office chair.
1 year

An urge to get fatter

I get where you are coming from but I’m almost done with my bachelor, I’m not gaoing to throw that away.
1 year