Artists and animators

Emily became a fat artist

EmilyW:
[…] who's counting those jiggly pounds, right? RIGHT?

Your scale had better be, else it’s fired.
1 year

EmilyW:

I know it's a bit of stretch since I'm only delightfully plump, but who's counting those jiggly pounds, right? RIGHT?

Sooo, you just need to spend more time with Emily the funnel shaped thing!
1 year

EmilyW:
So, tada, I opened my very own DeviantArt for my very own deviant heart. I'm going to post all my romantic art, because I am a fucking romantic and you can't stop me. No, no, no.

you are a really talented artist! those pieces are really incredible.

do you paint digitally or do you use traditional media?
1 year

EmilyW:
Because I'm getting chubbier by the day, I figured I could finally call myself a fat artist.
I know it's a bit of stretch since I'm only delightfully plump, but who's counting those jiggly pounds, right? RIGHT?

So, tada, I opened my very own DeviantArt for my very own deviant heart. I'm going to post all my romantic art, because I am a fucking romantic and you can't stop me. No, no, no.

www.deviantart.com/emilywithlove

Did you know that if you follow me, it notifies me that I have "gained" a follower?
Oh, I adore the appropriate wording, I really do.

Your art is so pretty!
1 year

EmilyW:
Because I'm getting chubbier by the day, I figured I could finally call myself a fat artist.

www.deviantart.com/emilywithlove

Did you know that if you follow me, it notifies me that I have "gained" a follower?
Oh, I adore the appropriate wording, I really do.

You have mad talent.
1 year

I love your work, it is really beautiful!
1 year

I too, love your work. The art is amazing the your story was very well written, I really loved the ending!

Great job, keep up the art and the writing!
1 year

It’s annoying how talented you are lol. Double threat of wonderfully unique story writing skills as well as being able to beautifully render those ideas visually?!? Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing with us.
1 year

I really miss seeing Emily's artwork. I am very sad to see that she has left the community, and I feel we are all the worse off from having lost her and her work. smiley
1 month