Gaining

Legs and thighs…

Like most male FAs, I enjoy seeing a woman’s belly and boobs grow to new and luscious sizes. But we don’t often talk about lower body fatness. It’s just as alluring to see a woman’s legs go from skinny little chicken legs to big, fluffy legs with luscious thighs and fat feet :-) Anyone with some leg gains to share?
1 year

Legs and thighs…

When I first got into this fetish I was all about lower body fat. It took a few years for me to fall in love with bellies and now I'm a "more everywhere guy", but I still absolutely love massive butslts, hips, and thighs, particularly when it's super soft and jiggly.
1 year

Legs and thighs…

My legs have always been big, even when I was relatively small compared to my current size. It's always gone down well with the guy's i've been with !
1 year

Legs and thighs…

Traveler:
as a man, i suffer from that. in men this is not really appreciated

Speak for yourself. I love my partner's chunky thighs and legs.
10 months

Legs and thighs…

I think that's super sexy
10 months

Legs and thighs…

Traveler:

Munchies:

Traveler:
I am happy for you two but I experience it differently

Are people shaming you for your legs?

Maybe it's because I'm black, but most people I know like guys with big legs over skinny legs.
10 months

Legs and thighs…

Traveler:

Munchies:

ForeverFFA:
Agreed. Thick legs have always been a bonus in my book too. Even non chubby chasers appreciate men who don't skip leg day at the gym.

No matter what you look like, there will always been someone into it.
4 months

Legs and thighs…

I had one feedee in particular who had a lot of fat that settled in her arms. Before her I never really noticed fat arms but I ended up obsessing over hers, and now I think they're one of the most attractive things about obese bodies. To me there's just nothing hotter than when a woman's arms are so packed with flab and cellulite that their biceps just get totally swallowed up and the excess lard sags down and bulges outwards. That little elbow dimple they get is just 🤌🤌🤌 bonus points if they have really fluffy forearms but then cute, chubby little wrists too.

Maybe this is TMI, but that aforementioned feedee used to get tired giving me handjobs, and her arms were so enormous that instead, she used to just squish my dick between her flabby upper arm and her side, and have me fuck them. Still one of my hottest feeder memories ngl.

E: misread the title as arms and thighs LOL. I'm leaving the post up anyway though cos arms are criminally underappreciated.
4 months

Legs and thighs…

Fat thighs yes! A really plump thigh above the knees and also the inner thighs incredibly hot.

Also upper arms I found hot once my wife gained. I love holding her down flat against the bed by her fat arms when I *** from behind.
4 months

Legs and thighs…

My wife has fat arms and thighs. Very fat thighs. As in one thigh alone has a greater circumference than my waist. Such a comfy feeling when I bury...
3 months
12   loading