Gaining

Goal for the end of the year

Instead of saying that I want to weight over three hundred pounds by next year. I want to gain ten pounds a month. That seems more realistic even though it's about the same amount.
1 year

sounds reasonable to me
1 year

Ky Belly Boy:
Instead of saying that I want to weight over three hundred pounds by next year. I want to gain ten pounds a month. That seems more realistic even though it's about the same amount.

I'd love to be able to consistently put on ten pounds a month. I'm past 300, but I want to grow far larger.
1 year

I've calculated that if I can gain ten pounds a month. By the end of the year that's forty pounds. That would make me 330 pounds. How fat would I be then? How big would my belly be then? I can only imagine.
1 year

If I really chowed down, I could realistically reach 450 by years end. Only about 14 pounds away, I estimate.
1 year

I'd like to be reliably over 150Kg (330 lbs). 160 Kg would be good.
1 year

I'd like to be bigger than Santa Claus.

Just kidding.. I don't think that's realistic for me in the time allotted.

Kind of wished I'd be up to 200 lbs by now, but not even sure if that's reasonable by the end of the year. That'd be 8-10 lbs a month, and I'm lucky to go up a pound a month or so. Always one thing or another that prevents me from eating as much as I'd like.

Maybe instead, I'll try to get up to a daily baseline of at least 3,000 calories a day, or if I can somehow make jars of peanut butter a part of a constant routine, blowing past 4,500 shouldn't be hard.

Also can't quite believe I forgot about peanut butter straight from the jar. So, maybe I'll try that instead. The small 16.3 oz. jar of Peter Pan peanut butter has an estimated 14 servings, or about 2,800 calories in the entire jar. The other day, I got through 3/4 of such a jar easy. Not even sure why I didn't just finish it off.. I don't think it would have been that hard.
1 year

ILuvChubbyChix:
Maybe instead, I'll try to get up to a daily baseline of at least 3,000 calories a day, or if I can somehow make jars of peanut butter a part of a constant routine, blowing past 4,500 shouldn't be hard.

I like your idea of just setting calorie goals instead of weight goals and just seeing how big you get!
1 year

My goal was to gain 100 lbs in a year...Did it in 10 months...whoops. Hehe
1 year