Fattening others

The game is afoot

Gaviscon is your friend. Instant relief.
1 year

The game is afoot

Daver58:
Gaviscon is your friend. Instant relief.

I have a giant bottle on my bedside table. I don't even put the lid back on these days. LOL! I put a few in the cap, because if I'm up in the middle of the night, tipping that bottle over is the loudest thing EVER. 😂

Even with that, because I have a hiatus hernia, I don't always win the battle. Better to eat small bits all day, but I do love a good stuffing (oh, that *feeling*) but that's not helpful.
1 year

The game is afoot

Went for a walk in light rain last night. Rain jacket was tight across my belly. 😳🔥 I keep having these moments like... my fantasy eating and gains are still just that, a fantasy, and when I go out into the real world again I'll be back to my normal size. I keep getting these little shocks. It's so amazing. And I'm *still* gaining. 😳🔥

I have never experienced anything like this before. ❤️❤️❤️
1 year

The game is afoot

Update! The Game is done. this has been a surprisingly life changing game, as I've become a much calmer, happier person in so many ways I didn't expect. I've been mostly topless at home (off work with an injury) and wearing loose gym shorts. Some days I thought I wasn't putting any weight on and others I felt big and heavy, it was weird. I'll pause here to say that I know a lot of people here will consider my gains quite minimal in comparison, but remember this is the first time I've ever pushed hard to gain on purpose, and I've been an ex-jock/thin/Anorexic person all my life. smiley So here's how we wrapped things up...

First, we got my old leather biker jacket which I assumed would be a tight fit or hard to close. With both of us tugging and trying as my belly jiggled and splooshed out, that zipper came NOWHERE CLOSE to zipping up. I was shocked, and so turned on I thought my brain was going to explode, but there was more planned.

I tried on an old pair of overalls. The bib in the front barely covered half my belly, and the more we pulled it up, the more my belly bunched and piled on top keeping it far away from my chest. Overalls were getting small before but I thought I'd be able to close them up and have a good laugh at how tight and round looking they made me. No such luck, it was like a little sling under my fat.

My bf who has ALWAYS been bigger than me, had me try on his summer jean shorts. They wouldn't close. I was repeating OH MY GOD as he tried to get the button close, to no avail. Am I fatter than him now?? *panting*

We measured, and the only one I cared about was the one that had the most significant change. Belly in August was 39 inches, and is now 42.5 inches. Most of the time in the past, my weight has accumulated as muscle in arms and legs, etc... not the case this time! No wonder I had to buy new size XL shirts and new belts!

And of course, the scale. The heaviest I've ever been in my life was 177lbs. Most of the time I hovered between 140-160. In mid-August I was 173lbs. Now I'm **183lbs**!! I totally blew past my previous heavy weight! I was then fed donuts and... ahem, rewarded with a *most spectacular finish*!!!

Again I know that's not a lot for folks around here, but for me, to blow past my current all-time high? To go from chubby to FAT? I know the BMI is bullshit but it says I'm obese! I tried to mentally take in that word in regards to me...and I haven't taken many pics because I've been home and not going to any events. But we went to a Saturday night Halloween house party and I got my old Pirate costume from when I was closer to 150lbs. I FILLED IT OUT and couldn't believe it and took a picture. I thought maybe the camera angle was making me look bigger than I am, because I hadn't been registering the visual difference. Halloween night I wore a horror tshirt, and took a pic with skulls, and I still can't help but keep opening it over and over. That's ME now!

I look FAT. Like, there's no hiding it, I'm not chubby, that's a FAT belly! My face got fat, too! Holy sh*#! That *totally* snuck up on me. I added to my photos (cropped-face out) pics of the jacket, the horror tshirt, and a topless update to compare to my past similar pose. (I also got a new tattoo. LOL!) This is what only 10lbs did to me at 5'4", in my late 40s. Just TEN.

I have never loved my body this much in my life.

So how does it feel? My thighs rub together now. I have to lift my belly to undo my jeans/belt. I have to adjust a little to reach to tie my shoes. My belly wags in front of me when I walk (which I ADORE) and has started to jiggle. Just in the last week I noticed... a fupa change. :0 I'm still wrapping my head around that, but not complaining! LOL! I've been subconsciously resting my arms on my fat belly when I use my phone. My appetite is WAY better, but probably what most would consider normal which is a great improvement for me. When bf sits on the bed to put on socks before I get up, my belly jiggles with the mattress movement and that sends me right over the edge. I could go on but...

What now? I'm healing from the injury and I do want to get back to the gym to build (back) more muscle to go with it, I always want to be able to lift what I gain. I definitely need some cardio for heart health, I'm not near big enough to need to be huffing up the stairs already, and that's been from couch time. But, do I want to gain MORE? Just a couple more lbs and round up to 185? MORE than that? I'm not going to push as hard to gain as I have this past 2 months, but to allow my body to do what it wants for a bit, as I eat and do what I want. (Oh! The freedom!!)

I surpassed the 180 goal. Perhaps I'll see *200lbs* in my future? Needless to say, I'm horny ALL the time now. You can't take off your kink suit when it's your own body! LOL!

I've been so, so happy. This has been wonderful and I'm glad I have given myself this gift. (And suuuuper lucky bf is along for the ride!!) Now we'll see
1 year

The game is afoot

CuppaJoe:
Holy smokes - this is such a happy read. I'm SO excited for you, and your writing style helps to convey how elated and ecstatic you are about your gain and your body.

Congratulations on reaching this stage of your journey, and thank you for sharing!

We cannot WAIT to read about your joy at 200... at 210.... at 220....

I can't express enough, the joy I've felt during this decision, the game, and the transformation of ALL of me during this process. I know that people don't know my history, which is so long and crazy I can't even get into it. LOL! But trust me when I say that this has broken down a LOT of walls, and brought me into a much better state of living. It's like a dream come true. And to SEE IT in pictures, to FEEL it, to know I've crossed that line by choice and to love it this much is just... yeah, joy.

I don't know how big I'm going to get, but I am going to slow down a bit for a while and adjust. I will definitely keep y'all updated as I enjoy my new life! smiley
1 year

The game is afoot

Beni:
This thread was amazing to read. I could feel your enjoyment and happiness all the time while reading. Thank you for sharing your experience it made my day. 😊

😁😁😁
I've been through a lot of very hard things in my life. One of them? Being on vacation in NOLA when hurricane Katrina hit, we were lucky to survive and get out. Stuff like that changes you, and my PTSD got much worse. I've known incredible lows in my lifetime.

I suppose that's a contributing factor to how much I'm loving this high, this joy and freedom. I'm very lucky. 😁

I finally gave myself permission to be a fat guy, and I ate like a 🐖🐖🐖 and now I've given myself that gift and I can enjoy it. I'm so happy that it makes others smile!! 😁😁😁 Should I do a happy dance and jiggle it, just a little bit? 😂
1 year

The game is afoot

MickRidem:
My SO and I are playing a Game. I've been fantasizing about it for a long time, and I can't believe he's agreed to do it! ...
Losing my mind. Thought I'd share.

This all sounds enthralling! I actually wrote a lesbian story *very* much in this vein (Stuffing Season). The feedee is never even allowed to know how much she gains, her job is simply to eat as instructed.
1 year

The game is afoot

LoraDayton:
This all sounds enthralling! I actually wrote a lesbian story *very* much in this vein (Stuffing Season). The feedee is never even allowed to know how much she gains, her job is simply to eat as instructed.

I'll have to check it out when I get a chance! That was one of our rules, I wasn't allowed to weigh or measure the whole time. It was awesome.

And an update! We're "flipping" the Game! I'm going to try to be the Big Pig Boss, and he's going to be my servant, who needs to keep me fat and happy - or else? LOL! I've never really done a lot of Dom play, and we'll have less time in Nov than the previous two months to "play", but I'm looking forward to flipping roles and possibly...

Gaining even more??
1 year

The game is afoot

This was such an enjoyable read. It's delightfully refreshing to hear about people using power dynamics with feederism in fun, healthy and mutually beneficial ways, and it sounds like you and your partner are absolutely nailing it. I hope we continue to get updates!
1 year

The game is afoot

Update!

The power switching has been interesting! We really had to keep up with open conversation as I didn't really know what he liked as a sub or where his limits were. I had to be okay with doing things "wrong" or trying something new and not getting it perfect. He had to be patient and guide me a bit more than usual. It's been a great learning experience. It's like getting to know him in a new way! 😁❤ Also, spanking is 🔥🤣

As for my weight? As "The Boss" and calling the shots... I only maintained my weight. No additional gain. I find that interesting. I didn't push myself as hard and only indulged when I was "in the mood" LOL!

Dec is my bday month, so I might ask him to switch back and see if that will put a little more poundage on me before the end of the year. I'm sure the holidays will help! I definitely want to be bigger and heavier, and the fact that he's into all of this with me now is just ...heavenly.

This Game has been so fun, and incredibly hot. And I'm starting to see people recently who haven't seen me in almost 6 months and it's so awesome. LOL! My friend (who happens to be a personal trainer) was really struggling not to look or say something. 🤣 I let her off the hook and brought up the elephant in the room. 😏 I thought she was going to gain when I jiggled it.

But I'm also noticing as I go out into the real world, that this is my reality, I don't go back to being skinny in public and fantasy-fat at home. Catching my reflection and knowing it's me, is wild. And I still don't know if I'd be seen as just chubby, or if people would see me as a fat guy yet? (At 5'4" and 183lbs I'm technically obese?)

We played pool a week ago, and ☺☺☺ I couldn't play the way I used to! I can't hover over the table to reach a shot, my belly moved the other balls! A few times I pinched my belly between the table and my belt OW! And other times my lower belly fell into the corner pocket. 🤣😝

I still beat him 3 games to 2. 😏
1 year
123   loading