Gaining

I can’t break my plateau

Rio67:
Heavy cream works really well smiley right before bed a pint a day in 2 weeks you’ll need new pants I bet

Docp:
I can’t drink heavy cream by itself without gagging. It would also be tough to bring so much heavy cream in the house without raising suspicion (I live with family) idk, maybe I should just go to the store and buy heavy cream+chocolate milk and just down them at the end of the day

Munchies:
Again, if you tend to put on muscle over fat, this may not have the intended effect.

What are you already doing?

Docp:
I haven’t been doing much besides overeating what food is already at home. I stopped actively gaining after I quit my fast food job a while back. The only way I have gained is when I made myself addicted to fast food for a month and had a lot of edibles which gave me the munchies. The reason I don’t continue to gain with fast food is because it’s super expensive and if I eat too much of it in a short time span, I won’t crave it anymore.

Munchies:
Ok. What sorts of foods are you eating? What does your fitness regimine look like?

I usually eat pasta or chicken. Sometimes steak. I get rice and beans with steak and sometimes chicken.
I don’t really exercise at all anymore because I’m trying not to gain muscle, I also sweat really easily even when I was in shape, so I don’t want to sweat and lose a bunch of weight so I just sit at home usually.
1 year

I can’t break my plateau

Rio67:
Heavy cream works really well smiley right before bed a pint a day in 2 weeks you’ll need new pants I bet

Docp:
I can’t drink heavy cream by itself without gagging. It would also be tough to bring so much heavy cream in the house without raising suspicion (I live with family) idk, maybe I should just go to the store and buy heavy cream+chocolate milk and just down them at the end of the day

Munchies:
Again, if you tend to put on muscle over fat, this may not have the intended effect.

What are you already doing?

Docp:
I haven’t been doing much besides overeating what food is already at home. I stopped actively gaining after I quit my fast food job a while back. The only way I have gained is when I made myself addicted to fast food for a month and had a lot of edibles which gave me the munchies. The reason I don’t continue to gain with fast food is because it’s super expensive and if I eat too much of it in a short time span, I won’t crave it anymore.

Munchies:
Ok. What sorts of foods are you eating? What does your fitness regimine look like?

Docp:
I usually eat pasta or chicken. Sometimes steak. I get rice and beans with steak and sometimes chicken.
I don’t really exercise at all anymore because I’m trying not to gain muscle, I also sweat really easily even when I was in shape, so I don’t want to sweat and lose a bunch of weight so I just sit at home usually.

Ok. I see what the problem is.

You are eating too much lean protien. Ease up on it a little. Eat more carbs.

Also, if you have a sweating problem, be careful with the heavy cream. Drink too much as once, and you will sweat a lot. I recommend cooking with it or mixing it with something.

I would hold off on the peanut butter that someone suggested for now unless you are making a dessert with it. Peanut butter is high in protien.
1 year
12   loading