Fat experiences

Losing control

First reply ever but I feel like it’s relevant here. On vacation I took a woman out I’d never met, this was last weekend, she is a large women 440 @ 5’4”

She was gorgeous and told me she decided a year ago she was going to enjoy food, life, and not the gym anymore.

She has gained over 100 pounds in a short time and loves her body. As did I!!!!! She was super open about her path to this decision but It has come with work around issues. She gets winded very easy, shoes are harder to put on etc,

I asked her if she had plans to stop her “enjoyment” she said not sure how anymore, I love my food, eat what I want, yeah it’s harder but I don’t mind it.

Watching her walk, do simple tasks, us trying to get seated at a restaurant all were just a bit more taxing. So I completely get your positions here ladies. Yes it’s my preference to feed, grow, love and admire you, but I don’t walk in your shoes

Do what feels right I guess
1 year

Losing control

Its all a personal preference really and the admirer needs to understand there is a limit.
I haven't been an active gainer in many years but recently had the urge to gain a few pounds but I deal with compulsive overeating disorder at times so thats where my fear comes in.
1 year

Losing control

Thanks for all the responses I really appreciate them. It’s just really made me think about everything lately!
1 year

Losing control

Its best to get opinions from all sides.
Do what is best for you.
1 year

Losing control

You have also multiplied your fat cells so it’s tough to slow down once you start
1 year

Losing control

Guestoflegend:
Your health is important (if you care about that).
The fetish is just that, it also leaks into fantasy elements that are unwise or unrealistic.

If the urge is always going to be there, indulge it while you are young still.

Once you are older it all comes at great risk and can come back to bite you.

Also keep in mind that if it's strictly a sexual thing, your libido may wane as you get older and you won't necessarily enjoy it the way you do now. Even if you're stuck with a heavier body.

Thanks. Just this.
1 year

Losing control

I feel I’m on the cusp of losing control and not sure what will happen next. . Last month crossed 250 at 5’4 and some days it makes me nervous. Never crossed 200 before Covid months thanks to diet pills etc. once I got that close. … and especially after years of family “ concern” about me getting so heavy. Now my husband has openly admitted how much he loves my gain and has been more actively encouraging it… Last night ordered second take home dessert for me behind my back and although I pretended to be dismayed, I ate it on the way home. I don’t want to go back to the old days either…. and I love how much softer and rounder I feel….
1 year

Losing control

RoundRosy:
I feel I’m on the cusp of losing control and not sure what will happen next. . Last month crossed 250 at 5’4 and some days it makes me nervous. Never crossed 200 before Covid months thanks to diet pills etc. once I got that close. … and especially after years of family “ concern” about me getting so heavy. Now my husband has openly admitted how much he loves my gain and has been more actively encouraging it… Last night ordered second take home dessert for me behind my back and although I pretended to be dismayed, I ate it on the way home. I don’t want to go back to the old days either…. and I love how much softer and rounder I feel….

I'd discuss this with your husband. Let him know what your fears and thoughts are so you two can find a way to practice feedism in a way that makes you both happy.
1 year

Losing control

Thanks. Have had a chat with my husband …. So he now plans to surprise me with extra treats no more than 3-4 times a month. Found an extra quart of my favorite ice cream last week… fine by me!
1 year
12   loading