Fat experiences

Vicious circle - stuffed and turned on

I had a friend from here a few years back who definitely had similar experiences. She had always been big (~350), but, often felt guilty about it. Like, if she had a meal but was still hungry, she wouldn’t have any more because she told herself she shouldn’t. That changed after we met, as I helped her get over her guilt (or self denial). She started allowing herself to eat what/when she wanted and stopped limiting her portions like she used to. With that came weight gain, but she started to like it.

As you said above, as she got bigger, she needed more and more food to feel full. That’s when she experienced what you described.

The first time was a night when her hunger was endless. No matter how much she ate, she just kept wanting more…. I gladly encouraged and her binge finally came to an end when her belly started to hurt, so, she went to go lie down. She then realized that the feeling of being super stuffed was making her turned on.

She came to realize that what she liked most was that her belly hurt, so, after that, she would have binge nights where her goal was to eat till it hurt. Then, she would push herself more and more because the more it hurt, the more turned on she got. Her weight really jumped once she started this, but, the most memorable was the binge she had after she hit 500. She wanted it to be her biggest binge yet (even tho one time she ate herself sick ☹️ ). She was more careful this time so as to not get sick and she ate until she felt like she couldnt move and, when she tried to stand up, she bent in a way that her weight pushed down on her impossibly stretched stomach giving her a sharp pain that was so intense, she actually had an orgasm without touching!

She stopped shortly after that because she was afraid that if she kept up at that pace she would get too fat to work and she didn’t want that, but, yes. It was super hot!
1 year

I feel the exact same! Being full and continuing eating makes me feel a level of pleasure I’ve never experienced before. Every time I eat I feel turned on though which only encourages me more to over eat.
1 year

yes the same here..
more weight, more turn on
and more lazyness that i love
1 year

WendyPiggy:
The more I eat, the fatter I get, the fuller I am, the more it turns me on. By now being full to bursting is an addiction.

When growth enables and leads to more growth, this can result in very rapid weight gain that can inflate you from a butterball to an SSSBBW in a few years. Do you want to reach 350, 400 or even 500 pounds? You are moving beyond the point of no return where by defsult you will reach those weights sooner than you think, as many on this site have done.
1 year

Relatable
1 year

I feel the same way, I get so turned on from being stuffed until it hurts so I eat more and more, and all my stuffing has made me gain so much weight. And then gaining weight makes me turned on. It’s at a point where whenever I’m turned on I want to stuff myself and whenever I eat I get turned on. So all of this really is a great recipe for gaining and a cycle of stuffing myself to the limits
1 year

I don’t feel like I’ve truly eaten unless I can’t move afterward, ha.
1 year

My stomac capacity have increased so much thru my gaining years.
I get super turned on when i overstuff myself so much it hurts like crazy and i can baerly breathe properly.
And the more unhealthy and fattening the food is im stuffing myself with the more its turning me on aswell, knowing whats its going to do to my body.
And the fatter i get the more turned on i get aswell, its really an addition to gaining and overeating now.
I overeat every day, i cant stop or feel satisfied untill im completly stuffed every evening. Its all i think of, whenn i can get my next "fix" of overeating. I have to be completly overstuffed. Atleast once a day every day.
And i almost end up falling asleep on my couch after i squise the last bite down my throat...
1 year

That’s a good boy :3
1 year

WendyPiggy:
Ever since I gained weight, I started to take more and more pleasure in eating a lot until I feel like I am bursting and this started to turn me on more and more. The more I eat, the fatter I get, the fuller I am, the more it turns me on. Does this happen to you too?
I feel like a pig and I love it. Also it seems that lately my bigger binges have made my belly and stomach bigger and all the weight gained is going there. By now being full to bursting is an addiction. Besides the addiction to food. I also feel increasingly lazy and have less strength in general, I often fall asleep after a binge. Does this happen to you too? Never felt so fat and lazy! (and turned on!!)

I understand you only too well, I feel exactly the same and probably couldn't have described it better
1 year
12   loading