Fattening others

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:
Update:
He is 189.5
I'm 180, but I'll start to diet tomorrow.

Munchies:
Tell us how it goes.

Update: him - 193
me - 181

I know I didn't lost weight, but we went to eat fast food a few times in the last days and he also bought a lot of sweets and snacks so I'm happy I didn't gain more.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:
Update:
He is 189.5
I'm 180, but I'll start to diet tomorrow.

Munchies:
Tell us how it goes.

Angy523:
Update: him - 193
me - 181

I know I didn't lost weight, but we went to eat fast food a few times in the last days and he also bought a lot of sweets and snacks so I'm happy I didn't gain more.

The only way this will work is if the two of you get into contrast. Happy couples tend to put on weight - even in vanilla relationships. Plus, eating habits tend to rub off.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

A little update: my weight is now 184lbs. I can't even blame him this time, I ate too much when he wasn't home and skipped gym. But he buys me many sweets anyway...and he started to play with my belly. As far as I know he doesn't like fat girls so I don't understand why he always makes me eat more.

Idk his weight rn because we didn't see each other for some days, but I hope he also gained
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:
A little update: my weight is now 184lbs. I can't even blame him this time, I ate too much when he wasn't home and skipped gym. But he buys me many sweets anyway...and he started to play with my belly. As far as I know he doesn't like fat girls so I don't understand why he always makes me eat more.

Idk his weight rn because we didn't see each other for some days, but I hope he also gained

You awakened a love of fat in him. He loves it when you feed him and play with his growing belly, so he wants you to enjoy it too. And clearly you love being fat and cuddly with him because you aren't doing anything about it.

You're an athlete right? You know how to get in shape. You haven't gained very much, so you could quickly slim back down. But you haven't. Why? Because you love stuffing your face and your boyfriend playing with your belly. Eating, fattening each other up, and playing with each other's bellies is a bonding experience for you guys now.

I hope you two have fun.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:

Squee:
Are you enjoying your new weight gain? How it feels?

Not really to be honest. I mean...I have some moments when I like that we both got fat and it turnes me on, but most of the time I want to lose the extra weight and I feel guilty for eating too much.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:

Squee:

Angy523:
Not really to be honest. I mean...I have some moments when I like that we both got fat and it turnes me on, but most of the time I want to lose the extra weight and I feel guilty for eating too much.

I am curious. Why do you want to lose the weight? Why do you feel guilty?
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:

Squee:

Angy523:

Munchies:

I don't feel really comfortable being fat. Sometimes when I'm alone it turns me on, yes, but I don't feel attractive looking like this. In public I always try to hide my belly and I do everything to deny I got fat. For example, I still wear some uncomfortably tight clothes which used to fit many lbs ago.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:

Squee:

Angy523:

Munchies:

Angy523:
I don't feel really comfortable being fat. Sometimes when I'm alone it turns me on, yes, but I don't feel attractive looking like this. In public I always try to hide my belly and I do everything to deny I got fat. For example, I still wear some uncomfortably tight clothes which used to fit many lbs ago.

If you don't like it, you gotta get your butt in gear and get into shape. Plain and simple. Otherwise, you *will* keep getting fatter.

If you don't get in shape, you will need to make your peace with your size. I am curious. If you know how to get in shape, why aren't you.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

I m following this topic ... important questions as always Munchies, maybe you have ever done a read diet in your life?
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Munchies:
If you don't like it, you gotta get your butt in gear and get into shape. Plain and simple. Otherwise, you *will* keep getting fatter.

If you don't get in shape, you will need to make your peace with your size. I am curious. If you know how to get in shape, why aren't you.

Well, yes, I know how to, but it isn't easy. I got too fat and I got used to indulge I guess. Every time I say I'll start losing weight, it comes a moment when I want a snack or something I shouldn't eat and I end up telling myself that one meal/snack/bite won't hurt (which is true, one won't hurt...but when they add, it isn't just one). Sometimes I end up stuffed by just telling myself "I'll have just one bite". Also, my boyfriend habits won't help...he feeds me with a lot of unhealthy snacks, he orders fast food etc.

When I did sport (I mean competing) it was easy to lose weight because I knew I had to be a certain weight and I always had a "deadline", now I always can start tomorrow...I guess this is the usual problem people have.
1 year
12345   loading