Fattening others

Gaining as a feeder

Munchies:
If you don't like it, you gotta get your butt in gear and get into shape. Plain and simple. Otherwise, you *will* keep getting fatter.

If you don't get in shape, you will need to make your peace with your size. I am curious. If you know how to get in shape, why aren't you.

Angy523:
Well, yes, I know how to, but it isn't easy. I got too fat and I got used to indulge I guess. Every time I say I'll start losing weight, it comes a moment when I want a snack or something I shouldn't eat and I end up telling myself that one meal/snack/bite won't hurt (which is true, one won't hurt...but when they add, it isn't just one). Sometimes I end up stuffed by just telling myself "I'll have just one bite". Also, my boyfriend habits won't help...he feeds me with a lot of unhealthy snacks, he orders fast food etc.

When I did sport (I mean competing) it was easy to lose weight because I knew I had to be a certain weight and I always had a "deadline", now I always can start tomorrow...I guess this is the usual problem people have.

Then stop doing it solo and get some support. If you are struggling, find someone who can hold you accountable.

And you should also talk to your bf about your concerns. Couple's diet habits normally rub off on each other. And unless you taker precations, you are going to be as fat as him - maybe fatter.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

I'll ask a question here so I won't start another topic. Long story short, I have some problems with dieting (as can be seen on this topic). I lost some weight and I started eating like a pig again and I need help before it won't be too late.

So, the question: Is there anyone who is available to talk in private to give me some support and hold me accountable? In return, I can play the feeder role or idk, we can talk about anything or I can support you with something you need
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

I've been making an effort to lose a little weight over the past year or so, agreed with people near me to hold me accountable at the start but that didn't last long. If you're serious about losing you need to find the strength in yourself to keep at it, using others as a crutch won't work long in my experience
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:
I'll ask a question here so I won't start another topic. Long story short, I have some problems with dieting (as can be seen on this topic). I lost some weight and I started eating like a pig again and I need help before it won't be too late.

So, the question: Is there anyone who is available to talk in private to give me some support and hold me accountable? In return, I can play the feeder role or idk, we can talk about anything or I can support you with something you need

Buff feeder with a long-term feedee. If you do not purpose in your heart that you will stay in shape, you are going to get fat with your feedee.

You two will need to have different lifestyles and different diets.

I would talk to your feedee bf as he would be of better assistance than any of us.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:

I could do that if you want
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Update: I think I will just give up trying to keep in shape for a while. Anyway it wasn't going great. My bf acts like a feeder sometimes, not with bad intentions, but just because he loves me and he tries to spoil me. We eat fast food often, every time we watch a movie we have a lot a of snacks, he makes sure he buys me soda every day (the difference is that he buys for himself 2L and for me just 0,5 because he knows I won't drink too much, but sometimes he tries to make me drink more). Also, when we go to fast food he orders a lot of things while I used to have the same small order, but he always tries to make me order more (sometimes I do) and he buys more food for him and give it to me. So this explains how we both gained weight lately.

Anyway, I'm not complaining, I like our relationship, even if I don't want to get fat, I discovered that for now I don't mind if I gain a little while my boyfriend is getting fat. I just love how his belly feels and how he gets out of breath after a little effort (well, tbh, lately it happens to me too). If I'm lucky, he will gain more this month like everyone does during holidays.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:
Update: I think I will just give up trying to keep in shape for a while. Anyway it wasn't going great. My bf acts like a feeder sometimes, not with bad intentions, but just because he loves me and he tries to spoil me. We eat fast food often, every time we watch a movie we have a lot a of snacks, he makes sure he buys me soda every day (the difference is that he buys for himself 2L and for me just 0,5 because he knows I won't drink too much, but sometimes he tries to make me drink more). Also, when we go to fast food he orders a lot of things while I used to have the same small order, but he always tries to make me order more (sometimes I do) and he buys more food for him and give it to me. So this explains how we both gained weight lately.

Anyway, I'm not complaining, I like our relationship, even if I don't want to get fat, I discovered that for now I don't mind if I gain a little while my boyfriend is getting fat. I just love how his belly feels and how he gets out of breath after a little effort (well, tbh, lately it happens to me too). If I'm lucky, he will gain more this month like everyone does during holidays.

Here's to a long and happy relationship.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Soo, it kinda happened something weird today. We were at his parents' house, eating dinner, and his mom literally was stuffing me. Every time I said I had enough and I'm not able to eat more, she would give me more food. She used to do this with him, but never with me. Also, she actually told me I'm fat at some point (when I wasn't, I had visible abs at that moment) which obviously made me eat less when we were eating here.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:

im here if you want to talk.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Expatbhm:
I can’t wait to see this thread in a year’s time. I think you’re right on the verge of enjoying the weight gain. If you’re meant to be skinny, you’ll turn it around, but I think you would have done that already.

I think it's to late for that. Even if I want to, it's too much weight to lose and it will make me quit easier.
1 year
12345   loading