General

My old bff getting fat

My friend from ages ago who I lost touch with, I ran into recently and she's...softening up ha...well we were super close in our time so it would be kind of too awkward for me to tell her how much I dig it..but she mentioned in her shy catching up that she wishes she had a friend "to at least get fat with her so she wasn't the only one".

I thought this would be the place to find help wtih that! (as long as it's a serious, respectful approach)

Anyone want to chat briefly w/ me and my friend and show her what this world is about, hit me up! Please no nasty intentions, take it slow!
1 year

My old bff getting fat

Glad you and your friend can enjoy kink together. It's nice to know that you two are still closr after all this time.
1 year

My old bff getting fat

no thats the thing, we aren't able to cause i cant talk about it that way with her, but I want to see her flourish with someone who can, its too weird for me. Im sure someone here would bring her right out of her shell though
1 year

My old bff getting fat

KCGrowForMe:
no thats the thing, we aren't able to cause i cant talk about it that way with her, but I want to see her flourish with someone who can, its too weird for me. Im sure someone here would bring her right out of her shell though

So, does she have a profile on here? Or are you helping her find someone to chat with offsite?
1 year

My old bff getting fat

sounds like offsite for now, until she can gauge the vibes and try on here.
1 year

My old bff getting fat

KCGrowForMe:
sounds like offsite for now, until she can gauge the vibes and try on here.

Imo, if your friend wants to get the lay of the land, she should lurk a bit first. If she decides to join, you can help her navigate things.
1 year

My old bff getting fat

agreed! she has been but. guess we shall see.
1 year

My old bff getting fat

KCGrowForMe:
agreed! she has been but. guess we shall see.

Good luck be to ye.
1 year

My old bff getting fat

It seems like a good opening would be your gain as well since you have seen her last.

She seemed pretty open saying “she wishes she had someone to get fat with”. Just start going out for lunches and dinners together and before you know it she may open up a bit more or you can entice her fattening feelings out. It sounds like to me by her saying that she may be talking more openly about it already.
1 year

My old bff getting fat

I’d love to talk to your friend!
1 year
12   loading