Stuffing

When “enough” isn’t enough

I eat a lot of fast food, pretty much every meal I don’t know how to cook very well it’s sorta within my budget at this point but the amount of food I need to get to feel stuffed let alone not to feel hungry just seems to increase and increase; for instance on Friday I ordered a pizza and I ate a large and I was still hungry.. then last night I got Wendy’s 3 burgers chicken nuggets fries a frosty and wasn’t stuffed.. so I went and got ice cream. Is this just cause I’m getting bigger or is it cause I eat so much and my stomach is big?
1 year

In addition to bigger bodies needing more calories, it's likely you've stretched your stomach AND conditioned your brain to want more. I've done the same thing.
1 year

I’m in the same boat. I’m constantly eating and am stuffed almost every night when I go to bed but it just take more and more food. I can’t even go more than 2 hours of not eating without feeling ravenous
1 year

To the op/ original thread question -

1. You have increased your capacity
2. You now crave fast food and sweets, this comes with over consumption and savory fattening food.
3. You have stretched your stomach,
Now you are becoming a bottomless pot.
4. You are now an eating machine and will continue to get fatter and eat more and more, this is what happens.
1 year