General

How many people actually do it?

Tentacles:
How many people do you think keep this within the realm of fantasy vs actually gain?

Depends on what you mean by reality vs fantasy. I used to gain, but I would fantasize about sizes I would never achieve.

Meanwhile, I am actively making my feedee very fat, but I've accepted he might be unable to reach some of the sizes (600 lbs - 700 lbs) that we've fantasized over.
1 year

Tentacles:
How many people do you think keep this within the realm of fantasy vs actually gain?

Munchies:
Depends on what you mean by reality vs fantasy. I used to gain, but I would fantasize about sizes I would never achieve.

Meanwhile, I am actively making my feedee very fat, but I've accepted he might be unable to reach some of the sizes (600 lbs - 700 lbs) that we've fantasized over.

Tentacles:
The issue I see with gaining is the lack of an endpoint isn't the process kinda the point rather than the end goal.

Depends on the person, tbh. Some people are here for the end goal. Some people only care about the process. Some enjoy both.
1 year

I tried gaining twice. Last month and this week. Decided that I'd keep it to fantasy and admirer. Not for me. Been a big guy all my life. But it's good to know I'm not the only one.
1 year

It's been on my fantasy shelf for decades. Currently playing a 2-month game where I am gaining as much as I can. It's been AH-MAZ-ING! 🥴
1 year

Tentacles:

Tbh, I don't know an exact # but with my time here and elsewhere...I would say most of those who are doing it real time probably gain 15-95lbs as they stay within their comfort zone for lifestyle, health, finances etc.

Others affected by Rx side effects, lipidema, lymphodema, water retention, food addiction, and those on the more extreme end (IMO) fewer in #.
1 year

Tentacles:

Munchies:

Tentacles:
The issue I see with gaining is the lack of an endpoint isn't the process kinda the point rather than the end goal.

👍🏽
1 year

Tentacles:

I gain irl. I enjoy feeling the flesh expand and the way my Feeder loves it is arousing. I don't have an end goal. If it keeps feeling good and I maintain my health I'll keep doing it. If/when it stops feeling good or threatens my health, I'll stop.
1 year

Tentacles:

In Lisa's situation, she has little choice. She just keeps getting fatter no matter what. Trying to lose the weight would be torture for her. But it's also not threatening her health so there's little ultimatum for her, and it's also solved all her biggest health problems.

So rather than treat it as a nightmare she can't escape from, she might as well enjoy it and just eat up. And I think she found the right person to help her out with that lifestyle, hehe...
1 year

When I was in college, I weighed around 180. I was always a chubby FA, but never expected to get super fat myself. The stress of working full time and raising a family encouraged me to find comfort in eating all my wife’s delicious cooking. At one point I got to a high of 340. Now I am 280.
1 year