Artists and animators

So i made a book cover illustration for my story

EmilyW:
Making asses just right takes time, you know. I could write a book about it.

This is, without a question, an illustration for my ADEPHI story that you can find somewhere here (I'm pointing up and slightly right, if you can't see my finger because of your nose )

And I know what you all say: Why don't you, dear Emily, stop fucking around and finish that damn (what is by now) novella?

The answer may surprise you. I fucking love fucking around.
I even majored in it and have the title proudly printed on my office door in golden letters:

Emily, BFA
Batchelor of Fucking Around

But enough about me, let's see some other BFAs

I'm just blown away by the talent. The shading. The composition. You are very good at art.
1 year

EmilyW:

Munchies:
I'm just blown away by the talent. The shading. The composition. You are very good at art.

EmilyW:
..and eating and getting bigger, don't forget that.

Lol. I was too focused on your skill that I didn't even think about your own growing backside.
1 year

EmilyW:

This is, without a question, an illustration for my ADEPHI story that you can find somewhere here (I'm pointing up and slightly right, if you can't see my finger because of your nose )

And I know what you all say: Why don't you, dear Emily, stop fucking around and finish that damn (what is by now) novella?

I even majored in it and have the title proudly printed on my office door in golden letters:

Emily, BFA

wow well done
1 year

I love it! The detail and attention to anatomy, her cute round face and elbow overhang and cellulite...do you take commissions?
1 year

EmilyW:
Thinking about feeding me cakes and turning me into a whale not only made me horny, but it also inspired me to develop an idea for a story.
Consider kidnappers who kidnap a king's daughter and promise to return her only if the king pays the equivalent of her weight in gold.
They decided to fatten her up first in order to force the King to pay more money. As it turns out, Emily (the princess who somehow happens to have the same name as me) likes the sound of it. And she likes it a lot! I doubt she wants to be rescued anytime soon, if at all.

I’m thinking that Princess Emily may not get along all that well with her father the King, in particular disliking the duties and responsibilities of royalty, present and forthcoming. As well, possibly she secretly loves food and what it does to her body, but the King and Queen are having none of it, maybe keeping her on some level of regimented diet. The kidnappers fattening her enable everything (or many things) she most wants: endless fattening and complete escape from royal responsibilities.

Then perhaps she fattens so much that somehow her captors become her slaves, required to keep the food coming and keep her fat.

(This is what happens when Apple f***s me over and locks me out of any of its modern equipment, forcing me to use a venerable [and pretty useless on the 2022 WWW, even with Maximum Browser Updates, and totally locked out of SFTP thanks to SHA-1 being broken/cracked/on crack] 2005 PowerBook G4: unable to release any of my own stories, i contribute random warbling thoughts sometimes mistaken for ideas to others.)

Sorry to intrude. I’ll go sit on my hands now, or whatever.
1 year

This whimsical style of yours is so difficult to get right, and so many have tried and have fallen flat.

But you managed to master it with flying colors! It's really refreshing to read whatever you write, from silly stories to self-depreciating but still cute and wholesome desires.
1 year

EmilyW: said:
I'm considering creating a blockchain-based "Make-Emily-a-Whale Coin."
Unlike other fraudulent bitcoins, the utility is based on feeding me cakes, and the value of my Coin is determined by my weight.

The Scam Bankrupt Fraud revelations have rocked the crypto world, leaving the MEAW as the only token with a substantive basis, albeit one more jiggly than solid. Eat up, the future of defi may depend on it.
1 year

EmilyW:

Emily, BFA

Your art is amazing!
1 year

Very nice. smiley
1 year