Dating/Friendships

Nonbinary and trans fat appreciators

Fluidflux Nonbinary person here! I'm also a fat admirer, switch feedist (feeder & feedee), and superfat myself!

All those folks replying who want to chat, there's a really good queer & trans feedism discord I'm on. People are SUPER respectful there and don't slide into your DMs w/o permission (which I've never seen on ANY other feedism discord). Let me know if you're interested in it and I'll see about getting invites. (I'd have to ask the mods to invite people; I don't have invite rights.)
1 year

I’m gender-fluid/NB queer pan masc leaning fem. What a mess?! lol androgynous person 😸 I’m starting to come to terms with self expectance with the fact that I give off trans-masc vibes. the fact that I refuse to wear a she/her button - I’ve always been a tomboi.
Would like to make new friends with other people..
1 year

Trans Goddess here!

Always down to chat with other queer people.

Hope you're all safe and happy!
1 year

Thankyou, yes , hope you are having a wonderful day to.😁😊🥰
1 year

PhoenixChimera:
Trans, sadly.

Dang!
Read your bio, I hope you can distract yourself with some other hobbies or something. We're here for ya!
1 year

Just a heads up to you lovely trans folks & enbies: Anyone out there who had "transgender" listed as your gender on your profile: they've now added "trans-woman", "trans-man", and "nonbinary" as options AND if you were listed as the old option, you are now listed BY DEFAULT as "trans-woman" regardless of if you are or not.

Check your profile and adjust as needed.
1 year

C4bl3fl4m3:
Just a heads up to you lovely trans folks & enbies: Anyone out there who had "transgender" listed as your gender on your profile: they've now added "trans-woman", "trans-man", and "nonbinary" as options AND if you were listed as the old option, you are now listed BY DEFAULT as "trans-woman" regardless of if you are or not.

Thank you for letting us know! I just updated my account. smiley
1 year

Hi!! I’m non-binary transmasc and I would love to make friends!
I’m also interested in anyone who may like to be a casual online feeder! Gender doesn’t matter :] (for that though I would prefer 18-20 years old)
1 year

Nombinary:
I would love to make more nb and trans friends! Feedee, feeder, fat appreciator, whatever your style is, all welcome.

Hi, I'm gnc trans*guy, 3 years of medical transition👋
1 year

C4bl3fl4m3:

thanks!!!
1 year
1234   loading