Dating/Friendships

Nonbinary and trans fat appreciators

Hey, all!
NB Femme.
Fat admirer and feeder.
Always up for getting to know other NB/Trans people. smiley
1 year

I'm a trans woman and I have admitted to myself I want to gain, I love the idea of being voluptously fat smiley
11 months

Hi! I'm Trans-Femme! Would love to make more friends!!
11 months

Hi there!
Non binary person.
Looking into gaining but mainly also Inflation and Stuffing.
11 months

Hey how are you doing? Mine is apollo. What brings you to ff?
11 months

C4bl3fl4m3:
Fluidflux Nonbinary person here! I'm also a fat admirer, switch feedist (feeder & feedee), and superfat myself!

All those folks replying who want to chat, there's a really good queer & trans feedism discord I'm on. People are SUPER respectful there and don't slide into your DMs w/o permission (which I've never seen on ANY other feedism discord). Let me know if you're interested in it and I'll see about getting invites. (I'd have to ask the mods to invite people; I don't have invite rights.)

Hi, I am interested, what should I do to get accepted by chat mods?
Because I would like to participate in queer feedist discord chat but I understand that it's hard to get in
6 months

Awesome trans woman here! Used to be a feeder, but just want to get fat these days.

Would love to find a feeder of any gender, but am also into mutually gaining with another girl. Not into guys gaining... Sorry boys...

Feel free to direct message me if you want to chat
2 months

Hey! Pan trans girlie here! Both a feeder and feedee and I’m currently growing as I type. Mostly looking for mutuals/friends, but also interested in irl stuff if you’re cool enough.

Hit me up if you’re in my area!
2 months

Transfemme here!! Looking to make friends who are into feedism too :]
1 month
234   loading