General

What is a foodie?

I'm relatively new to the community, and I'm still trying to navigate all the terms. One that's got me particularly confused is foodie. I tried googling it, and that didn't produce anything kink-related, so I thought I'd turn to you guys. What exactly is a foodie?
1 year

What is a foodie?

Begaydocrimes:
I'm relatively new to the community, and I'm still trying to navigate all the terms. One that's got me particularly confused is foodie. I tried googling it, and that didn't produce anything kink-related, so I thought I'd turn to you guys. What exactly is a foodie?

A foodie is more focused on the joy/sexual pleasure of eating. They are indifferent to or hate weight gain.

Unlike a feedee who may eat things they don't enjoy to get stuffed or get fatter, a foodie will only eat foods that they enjoy.
1 year

What is a foodie?

Munchies:
A foodie is more focused on the joy/sexual pleasure of eating. They are indifferent to or hate weight gain.

Unlike a feedee who may eat things they don't enjoy to get stuffed or get fatter, a foodie will only eat foods that they enjoy.

I kinda get it! Out of further curiosity, would someone who both enjoys weight gain and only eats food they enjoy for the pleasure of it be a feedee or a foodie, or some combination? I'm making a character for something, and I'm trying to label them, haha.
1 year

What is a foodie?

Munchies:

Begaydocrimes:
I kinda get it! Out of further curiosity, would someone who both enjoys weight gain and only eats food they enjoy for the pleasure of it be a feedee or a foodie, or some combination? I'm making a character for something, and I'm trying to label them, haha.

You can be two things at once. For example, I am an FA and a feeder. I love suffing my piggy boy and making him fat. But I am also happy if he stopped gaining because his fat itself is so sexy to me.
1 year

What is a foodie?

Munchies:
You can be two things at once. For example, I am an FA and a feeder. I love suffing my piggy boy and making him fat. But I am also happy if he stopped gaining because his fat itself is so sexy to me.

Thank you for the help smiley))))
1 year

What is a foodie?

Begaydocrimes:
well my option is a man/woman enjoys food but also likes trying different things but not 100% sure
1 year