Gaining

How fat will you be

Right now I weigh about 530-40lbs, which means I lost weight over the holidays. I was pretty sick and didn't feel like eating at all so what can you do? But anyway, I'm not quite sure what my goal is I keep changing my mind...sometimes I want to lose weight but sometimes I want to be enormous. The number I usually settle on is 700+lbs, just cause I think it would be cool to be that much fatter than I am now XD
15 years

How fat will you be

I'd like to be at least 600, but I would need the support and encouragement to do it.smiley
15 years

How fat will you be

Jay wrote
To infinity, and beyond!

lol, 2nd the best. xD
13 years

How fat will you be

I want be at least 400 at some point, but for now I want to be 200 by the end of the year. Only 35lbs to go smiley
13 years

How fat will you be

Hope to grow to over 500 lbs....bare minimum. More would be nice.
13 years

How fat will you be

I admire those of you, who have the courage to gain. I recently got up to 214 which had my BMI at 29.6, nearly obese. I love the feel of my belly sticking out more and that I have a pretty large butt for a guy. I fantasize about gaining seventy or eighty pounds and having an enormous belly bulging in front of me, but alas I lack the courage to fulfill my fantasy. Carry one, brave ones! Eat!
10 years

How fat will you be

ohoh getting a little chubby here , too ...

about 95kg right now after this fattening easter feast ^^

i look quite chubby right now , for me my belly sticking now out always even when my belly is empty and I´m hungry ???

i guess now would be the baddest time to meet a nice female feeder this short before summer i doubt i can get back in shape with such a temptation ;-) on me ^^
10 years

How fat will you be

Oh sorry how fat will I be ?.....hmmmmmm

i would say now the chances could be very good for getting over 100kg and maybe even reach 105 or so ......

even coming near to that number and feel of chubbiness by myself haha^^

the way I´m eating these days .....
10 years

How fat will you be

I think those slow gaines are the sexiest to realize every change in chubbiness or even the feeling when touching your softer parts or realizing they touch something else accidentially ^^

i would be only very nice to to this with a girl together and feel everything full ^^
10 years

How fat will you be

im 130 right now, and ive gained 6 lbs since January ^_^ mostly accidentally, too. i want to get to 140, then 150, and see where it takes me from there!
10 years
123   loading