Lifestyle tips

Does it sound like he is a feeder?

Been on and off this site for years but never posted, but looking for opinions.

I am a SSBBW with some feedee tendencies. I was married for a 10 years to a non FA. Sex was fine, but just normal and never focused around weight.

A few days ago, I had my first hookup since my divorce. He was a hardcore FA and wow, what a difference! He spent an hour alone just playing with my fat telling me how big I was, which I loved. He had asked me if I had any weight related kinks and and being embarrassed to admit, I said no. He told me that the last BBW he was with brought food into the bedroom and it was hot. He also told me he was turned on by weight gain. That was the extent of our conversation. But does it sound like he is a potentially a feeder? was trying to tell me he was but like me to embarrassed to admit his fetish? Think it is safe enough for me to just come right out and ask him? I hate to freak him out. What are the chances he is at least open to it?
1 year

He’s definitely into it 100% just coke out and talk to him about it
1 year

In My personal opinión he does mean he likes You,and You must give hum a chance.tell hum that You want to be bigger,and ask him if he agrees with the idea. Then tell him all your wishes and see how he reacts to it
1 year

It sounds to me like he's into it. Tell him you've been thinking about what he said about bringing food into the bedroom and are interested in the idea. What (and how much) he brings shouldgetyou your answer.
1 year

Thanks, everyone. There’s no harm in asking, so I decided just to come right out and ask. Indeed he is a feeder!!! In fact it’s gone from me not knowing to him telling me he wants to funnel feed me weight gain shakes. Looks like a win-win.
1 year