Story authors

Motherly feeder stories

I get it's probably cliché, and asking for stories of a specific thing is definitely overdone, but I can't find a different forum to ask on, and a particular image has gotten me in need of Motherly/Milf Feeder stories. Male or female feedee doesn't really matter to me, tbh
1 year

Motherly feeder stories

JaidenGrowingFatty:
I get it's probably cliché, and asking for stories of a specific thing is definitely overdone, but I can't find a different forum to ask on, and a particular image has gotten me in need of Motherly/Milf Feeder stories. Male or female feedee doesn't really matter to me, tbh

Please check out my stories via my profile page. I’ve written a fair number of stories in the genre.
1 year

Motherly feeder stories

JaidenGrowingFatty:

Fanedfox:
Please check out my stories via my profile page. I’ve written a fair number of stories in the genre.

Fun fact: It's quite literally your stories which got me into the dynamic in the first place! But I see a lot more of your stuff than I've read before, so I'll be sure to give them a peruse
1 year

Motherly feeder stories

Thank you Jaiden, I appreciate your kind words.
1 year

Motherly feeder stories

JaidenGrowingFatty:

ive got one named feeding a mother and daughter
1 year

Motherly feeder stories

JaidenGrowingFatty:

My Coach Made Me Fat story☺️ partially from experience. Enjoy 😘
1 year