Gaining

Rapid short-term gain?

I knew of a gal who came home to her 'boyfriend' having sex with another guy. It was his way of letting her know he's gay. She got very depressed & went from 170 to 280 in 9 months(no pregnancy).
1 year

Rapid short-term gain?

***JewishPrincess:
Hey ya'll!

So my boyfriend is out of town for twelve days. I'm sort of curious how much weight I can put on in that time period; setting a goal of starting tomorrow and seeing just how much more fat I can pack on in a bit under two weeks. It's been a while since I've done anything like goal setting or trying to hit a specific number of calories in a day.

So: two questions? Any thoughts or tips? And two, anyone have stories of how much weight they've managed to put on in a relatively short period of time?

Best Ive seen is a pound a day but that was not maintained; if you want to follow what the mrs did: add a pint of cream a day to your diet spread throughout bfast lunch and supper. Pre game your Rosh Hashanah with the sweet stuff in every snack and make sure you keep that calorie intake high over the full day and not just in bursts

It’s a short period so just gorge gorge gorge and be reasonably sedentary.

Just don’t expect to keep it all and don’t over do it to a point of sickness.

Don't keep this diet for much more than the 12 day period though as it can be taxing.
1 year

Rapid short-term gain?

I did this with boost vhc, peanutbutter, frosting and oil ( never again) for 4 days. Gained a good 7 pounds. My lower belly was very soft. Tempted to do it again but this time with heavy cream and vhc. I was chugging 8 a day and, my belly handled it surprisingly well. Tempting to go for 10k chug for 3 days
1 year

Rapid short-term gain?

My partner is going on a trip for 10 days tomorow.
I want to gain like crazy for those 10 days.
I will be overeating daily, and i will also be adding 1 pint of heavy whipping cream a day right before bed.
Anything else i schould add to my daily intake to really gain fast? 🤩
Hope she thinks i look bigger when she gets home, she does not know i am gaining on purpose 😅
1 year

Rapid short-term gain?

Can’t go wrong with pizza, pasta and some good desserts :-)
1 year