General

Discord server

Reflection Of Perfection:
God I hope that whole place proverbially burns to the ground. Then the ugly, (slur censored) , sociopaths that gatekeep there would have to find somewhere else to go where they'd have to behave like human beings....which they've never done in their entire lives🤣

Okay, but what if it turns out like the Great Tumblr Exodus of 2018, and they all come over here?
1 year

Discord server

God I hope that whole place proverbially burns to the ground. Then the ugly, (slur censored) , sociopaths that gatekeep there would have to find somewhere else to go where they'd have to behave like human beings....which they've never done in their entire lives🤣

Munchies:
Okay, but what if it turns out like the Great Tumblr Exodus of 2018, and they all come over here?

They won't. A lot of them know they wouldn't get away with half the shit they do there. Not to mention FF is much stricter with soliciting and scamming. The "message me for rates, links in bio, no free fat chat kthxbye" crowd wouldn't last 8 seconds and they know it. The rest would see themselves out when they start making demands that the mods will tell them to get lost over.
1 year

Discord server

Munchies:

They won't. A lot of them know they wouldn't get away with half the shit they do there. Not to mention FF is much stricter with soliciting and scamming. The "message me for rates, links in bio, no free fat chat kthxbye" crowd wouldn't last 8 seconds and they know it. The rest would see themselves out when they start making demands that the mods will tell them to get lost over.

Fair point.
1 year

Discord server

Munchies:

Between the (ahem) "content creators" and the perpetually offended, that would be show I'd pay to watch. 😄

The irony is people on Feabie act like it's the cool kids' table and FF is crap. At least people are mostly civil here.
1 year

Discord server

Quiver:
Are any of y’all on Feabie? I heard there was a link going around for a Discord server for folks to hang out on. I got a temporary ban for criticizing how the admins run things. Does anyone have it?

I was perma-banned for exercising free speech! What do you mean? 😂
Apparently, if you think that fat is in any way unhealthy, or if you're a doctor, you're Fatphobic!!
1 year

Discord server

Quiver:
Are any of y’all on Feabie? I heard there was a link going around for a Discord server for folks to hang out on. I got a temporary ban for criticizing how the admins run things. Does anyone have it?

Enas:
I was perma-banned for exercising free speech! What do you mean? 😂
Apparently, if you think that fat is in any way unhealthy, or if you're a doctor, you're Fatphobic!!

Oh that's nothing new, Death_Feedist from Feabie fell down and crapped himself on the Heavenly Bodies Facebook group 7 years ago because some of the members expressed concern about obesity and health risks. How DARE they mess with his wanking amirite?🤣
1 year

Discord server

my ban has rolled over a few times now. Oh well, this site worked great for years. I'm glad it's still here. This format is less prone to misunderstanding and drama, but also harder to interact with people in the moment. Seems like kind of a good trade off, until it doesn't.

oh by the way I wrote a jingle for feabie a few years ago -
1 year

Discord server

Also perma-tempbanned for posting criticism 🙃
1 year

Discord server

I have seen people on both here and feabie asking for this discord, tbh I wouldn't mind if joining it.
1 year
123   loading