General

Discord server

Are any of y’all on Feabie? I heard there was a link going around for a Discord server for folks to hang out on. I got a temporary ban for criticizing how the admins run things. Does anyone have it?
1 year

Discord server

I am also seeking the discord server after being banned from feabie.
My ban is supposedly over tomorrow. We'll see.
1 year

Discord server

Tom Waist:
I am also seeking the discord server after being banned from feabie.
My ban is supposedly over tomorrow. We'll see.

I thought mine was up yesterday as well but this morning it turns out that they’re stringing me along by at least another week. At this point I don’t trust them to not keep this going indefinitely. The notice says to contact them to appeal the decision, but I’ve reached out twice so far and haven’t heard back.
So they’ve got enough staff to keep the ban hammer going but not enough to answer emails apparently. It’s like they’re trying to sink themselves, it’s a weird fucking thing to watch.
1 year

Discord server

Me - who isn't even on Feabie: 👀🍿
1 year

Discord server

Vying:
If anyone finds that discord server, please share. Feabie has proven to be a horrible site time and time again.

I guess incentive may help so I will offer a free commission to whoever can come here with the link. Here’s my deviantArt if you’re curious: www.deviantart.com/potiphars-wife/gallery/76179753/soft-quivering-squishy-goodness
1 year

Discord server

I can't get in. I can't honestly remember if I even made an account.
1 year

Discord server

Vying:
If anyone finds that discord server, please share. Feabie has proven to be a horrible site time and time again.

Is it that horrible?
1 year

Discord server

In short, a couple weeks ago they refused to ban someone over a likely racist comment that was documented—and banned the person the comment was made to. When people started grumbling about that, they banned those people. They gave me a 1 week ban (now extended with no explanation to 3 weeks) for suggesting people submit in-system support requests to have these other bans reviewed by a different moderator.

Horrible? You tell me.
1 year

Discord server

In short, a couple weeks ago they refused to ban someone over a likely racist comment that was documented—and banned the person the comment was made to. When people started grumbling about that, they banned those people. They gave me a 1 week ban (now extended with no explanation to 3 weeks) for suggesting people submit in-system support requests to have these other bans reviewed by a different moderator.

Horrible? You tell me.
1 year

Discord server

Glenn:

Horrible? You tell me.

Wow... Seems like a clear case of propaganda over there.
1 year
123   loading