Lifestyle tips

Best jobs for getting big

I am working fast food, and finding it hell. Due to inter worker politics, nepotism and the like, it has become a bad environment. I was wondering, what are some jobs good for getting fat, that are easy for someone with low job experience to acquire. I only got 6 months under my belt at the moment.
1 year

The ones who aren't physically active. Very broadly said sitting in a office for example.

But there are also certain ''food tester'' jobs. I imagine it would be nice as a gainer or feedee.

As for job experience. If you want ''only a job'' you pretty much have to settle with simple ones and low income. I feel like the majority af the offers are physical, simply because everyone can do them without having to know much. For a little side job it's okay though.

Otherwise you should look more into the direction of a job education or study and settle with one thing. (< Don't know how to say that right in english) Or take a third way.
1 year

I also have an office job. Though I do have to move a bit, I also get a long dinner, where I graze on fast food or a restaurant. My weight's gone up maybe 25 pounds in a year, maybe more.
1 year

truck driving helps
1 year

Anything that involves mostly seatwork is usually the best :-) Plenty of time available to just feed one’s face :-)
1 year

I worked in an office environment for many years with mostly women. It was a joy to watch new hires (mainly young women) blow up virtually before my eyes.
I didn’t really start gaining until I retired. Eating to cure boredom works great!
1 year

My gal works an office job and is the most massive person in the company. They're constantly bringing her sweets and snacks.

At her last job, she got so fat the company had to introduce a new "alternate uniform" work apron to keep her fat from flopping out! The uniform company simply didn't make any bigger sizes. She appreciated that a lot.

But she's also into leather crafting, which only requires you to be "small" enough to get out of bed and use your arms, size wise. So she plops her watermelon sized breasts and upper belly roll right on the table, lets the rest of her gut hang over the bench, and gets to work.
1 year

Like everyone said, an office job is perfect for gaining. If you do something in a call enter where you're required to be on the phone and at a computer you will blow up due to the inactivity.
1 year

I work a job where im fairly active all day. I typically get 5 miles of walking in alone. It makes gaining much harder!
1 year

Bills225:
Like everyone said, an office job is perfect for gaining. If you do something in a call enter where you're required to be on the phone and at a computer you will blow up due to the inactivity.

And the stress. Call centers are bad for your waistline. Inactivity, stress, encouraging poor dietary habits, and an even poorer work life balance the higher you go in the company.

Last call center I worked out, people were forever fighting the battle of the pudge. Wasn't uncommon to see 300+ lbs people. We had a gym, but the only people who used it were those who were already in good shape. Everyone else would get the fattening cafeteria food, the vending machine food, or stuff from the neaby fast food joints.
1 year
123   loading