Fattening others

Question for those who've helped someone gain

If you helped them decide to gain, what was it you said or did to help them make that decision?

Was there some event (involving you or not) that decided them to start? What was it?

After they started gaining, was there some experience that confirmed they'd made the right choice?

If they're still gaining, what inspires them to continue?
1 year

It was mutual. She was chubby, literally big-boned with broad shoulders...

And also very confident in her body, and loved it when I grabbed a handful of her belly fat when we were in bed. So I told her I wanted to make her as fat as possible. She was weirded out at first because guys aren't "supposed" to feel that way about women.

But she loves eating too much to stop. She realized she had my support. Nowadays literally, because it's hard for her to get out of bed on her own and needs a helping hand. I thought maybe we had gone too far and I should subtlely encourage her to slim down, until I realized she's beautiful, happy, and healthy (I've seen her medical records) being super obese.

And instead of being tragic and a burden like tabloid stories, I realized it's cute and fun helping her out with her weight issues, and we laugh together about. Or plan practical solutions for the future while we "pillow talk" in bed. Because she knows she's not getting any smaller.

So she's gone from "I'm not fat, I'm just curvy!" to "I'm gonna become to fat to get out of bed, and then you'll have to do everything for me, haha!" Now so huge she has to order TITANIC tent sized blouses from online specialty stores, and a flight attendant had to buckle her in the last time we flew, squeezing her belly rolls apart to get the seatbelt to fit!
1 year

Wifestuffer:

And also very confident in her body, and loved it when I grabbed a handful of her belly fat when we were in bed. So I told her I wanted to make her as fat as possible. She was weirded out at first because guys aren't "supposed" to feel that way about women.

But she loves eating too much to stop. She realized she had my support. Nowadays literally, because it's hard for her to get out of bed on her own and needs a helping hand. I thought maybe we had gone too far and I should subtlely encourage her to slim down, until I realized she's beautiful, happy, and healthy (I've seen her medical records) being super obese.

And instead of being tragic and a burden like tabloid stories, I realized it's cute and fun helping her out with her weight issues, and we laugh together about. Or plan practical solutions for the future while we "pillow talk" in bed. Because she knows she's not getting any smaller.

So she's gone from "I'm not fat, I'm just curvy!" to "I'm gonna become to fat to get out of bed, and then you'll have to do everything for me, haha!" Now so huge she has to order TITANIC tent sized blouses from online specialty stores, and a flight attendant had to buckle her in the last time we flew, squeezing her belly rolls apart to get the seatbelt to fit!

Love reading about the relationship you two have! Especially since it is so similar to mine. It’s good to know there are other happy and healthy couples out there with their feedee girl actively gaining. My girl can’t wait to be too fat to get out of bed and have me do literally everything for her πŸ˜‰. She is 5’5” and 525 now
1 year

Wifestuffer:

KindFeeder:
Love reading about the relationship you two have! Especially since it is so similar to mine. It’s good to know there are other happy and healthy couples out there with their feedee girl actively gaining. My girl can’t wait to be too fat to get out of bed and have me do literally everything for her πŸ˜‰. She is 5’5” and 525 now

Did the math (Ps. love following your girlfriend's gain. Hot AF!!! 🀀🀀🀀) and she's at a BMI of 87!! Maybe you should do a double celebration for her when she reaches 600 lbs, and another soon after at 612 lbs (a solid BMI of 100!!)

Ps. Would love to see a pic of her when she hits 550, if you and her feel so inclined.
1 year

Wifestuffer:

KindFeeder:

FA1989:
Did the math (Ps. love following your girlfriend's gain. Hot AF!!! 🀀🀀🀀) and she's at a BMI of 87!! Maybe you should do a double celebration for her when she reaches 600 lbs, and another soon after at 612 lbs (a solid BMI of 100!!)

Ps. Would love to see a pic of her when she hits 550, if you and her feel so inclined.

Oh for sure! 550 is a milestone. And a BMI of 100 sure is an accomplishment πŸ˜„
1 year

AskDrFeeder:
If you helped them decide to gain, what was it you said or did to help them make that decision?

Was there some event (involving you or not) that decided them to start? What was it?

After they started gaining, was there some experience that confirmed they'd made the right choice?

According to all the private chats and direct messages I get, I inspire people to can just by existing in the forums.

I still don't know what I'm doing to achieve this. Still, as a feeder, this pleases me.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

Munchies:
According to all the private chats and direct messages I get, I inspire people to can just by existing in the forums.

I still don't know what I'm doing to achieve this. Still, as a feeder, this pleases me.

Munchies, I'm one of those people! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ‘ There's something about the way you talk about Feedism that is so normalizing! You talk about the realities, the fantasies, and your own journey with such honesty. The fact that you're kind, smart, helpful, and also won't put up with BS, is a huge bonus.

You encourage people to be happy at any size, and in any role in their lives/relationships. That's comforting. ❀️
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

Munchies:

MickRidem:
Munchies, I'm one of those people! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ‘ There's something about the way you talk about Feedism that is so normalizing! You talk about the realities, the fantasies, and your own journey with such honesty. The fact that you're kind, smart, helpful, and also won't put up with BS, is a huge bonus.

You encourage people to be happy at any size, and in any role in their lives/relationships. That's comforting. ❀️

Awwww!!!!! Bless ~
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

β€œI love how soft you got over this winter; I bet you were so hot when you were fat” - for context this is was to my wife who had been over 200lbs in her late teens and early 20s but by the time we met she was under 115lbs and a smoker.

Now shes way over double that, a non smoker, and seems happier and more confident than ever.
1 year