Fat experiences

New partner may have fetish

Daddysfeeder15:
So my new boyfriend was 18.5 stone but is now 15 stone. He’s quite short though so is still very muchly obese.

He has a big belly and it’s very sensitive to touch, it turns him on when I stroke/jiggle it,

We met in the gym but he likes it when I call him fat, fatty, big bastard etc. As a pet name and he’s even started wanting me to use those names in bed.

I told him I’d like to role play being a PT and tell him he’s not sticking to his diet etc and that I’m going to play with his fat and tease him before riding him. He loves the idea!

Do you think he has the fetish too? Or do you think he’s never been made a fuss of cause most women don’t like fat men?

He is either into feedism and/or has a degradation kink or he's willing to do anything to keep you - a conventionally attractive woman - in his life. I truly hope it's the first one. Only way to find out is ask.
1 year

I wonder how many people meet their partners irl, and come to find out that they are both into this fetish, or even on this site?
1 year

Very slim to none would be my guess.
1 year

Daddysfeeder15:
Okay update, sex started with him putting his belly in my face and letting me kiss it, he then smothered me with it (asking me first).

He mentioned FUPAs the other day too

Hah. I’m just saying, if he waddles like a BHM and oinks like a BHM….. 😉
1 year