Stuffing

Public stuffing

What have you eaten in public so far?
1 year

Public stuffing

that's something very hot, nothing is sexyer than a fat shameless glutton stuffing her face in public!
1 year

Public stuffing

Yes! I love going g to buffets and not holding anything back! Most I have done is 10 plates. I had to loosen my belt after 7! Uhg it's the best!
1 year

Public stuffing

I would love to go out to eat at a buffet wearing a tight slightly outgrown t-shirt. And as I stuff my big fat belly. The shirt starts to ride up. Exposing more and more of my poor swelling fat belly.
1 year

Public stuffing

Bonus points if when you're done you slap you engorged belly like a voctory drum.
1 year

Public stuffing

Bonus points if when you're done you slap you engorged belly like a voctory drum.
1 year

Public stuffing

I give it an appreciative pat. And maybe a loving caress
1 year

Public stuffing

I've done them many many times
There are a few buffets I go to where they've seen me eat a lot before so they don't even bother picking up the plates, I assume out of curiosity of how much I will eat, out of laziness because there will be over 10+ or perhaps they just want to try and guilt me out of there (fat chance I don't care hehe)
1 year

Public stuffing

I dont mean to do it but It always ends up happening
1 year

Public stuffing

Watching a person just enjoy themselves and just eat is great. I love to see a gals belly stuffed to the max and lean back with a contented sigh and undo a button or like a gal I was with in the past wearing maternity jeans and stroke her belly.
1 year
12   loading