Food and recipes

553,2 calories in 5 minutes and with 7 bites

I just found this a few minutes ago in a grocery store. I would have added images to the post, but I don't know how to do that.

Anyway. It's called ''Power Cake'' by ''foodtastic''. I have never ever heard of it before. The 'cake' bar is a little smaller than a pen and also doesn't taste bad.

After realizing that one bar has 553,2 calories I was like; I have to post this on FF. Imagine eating 4+. I mean, I just ate one and I don't feel fuller. That would be over 2200 calories within a few minutes.

Because it's a bar you can also take it everywhere. Work? No problem. Hike? No problem. Travel? No problem.

I think that product has much potential. Just think about combining it with weight gain shakes.
1 year

Are these the ones you mean?
www.foodtastic.shop/collections/power-cakes
1 year

If accurate seems busted lol
1 year

My question is who is the target demographic? Body builders? Gotta be body builders.
1 year

Munchies:
My question is who is the target demographic? Body builders? Gotta be body builders.

They want you to think it's for body builders, But actually it secretly for feedees 😈
1 year

MickRidem:
Are these the ones you mean?
]www.foodtastic.shop/collections/power-cakes

Yeah.
1 year

Munchies:

Nope. I don't think so. The proteins are way to low. Except you wanna simply put some more calories into the oven as a bodybuilder.🤗
1 year

Miachu:
They want you to think it's for body builders, But actually it secretly for feedees 😈

I agree. But don't tell anybody.🤫😉
1 year

A bar has 461 calories.

The only way for a 120g product to contain more than 5,000 calories would be if it was made from fissile material.
1 year

I don't know German, but it looks like it says there's 461 calories in 100 grams, and each bar is 120 grams, so...about 553 calories as the OP said is right.

Though, seems kind of expensive. Each one is $1.57 USD at current exchange rates, or $38.45 for a package of 30 of them ($1.28 each). Though, may be a moot point. Shipping to the U.S., or to the U.K. for that matter, would likely be very expensive too.

Still, kind of makes me wonder if there might be some sort of local equivalent. Then again, there's always candy bars of various sorts too.
1 year
12   loading