General

Fat nudism/naturism

Hm. I mean, I like being naked in non-sexual settings. But I am not so sure about with a group of strangers. No offense, but I don't trust the majority of people on this site not to start something.
1 year

Fat nudism/naturism

Laidback70:
Its ok, everybody has their bounderies and limits and other people should respect that. I agree here, people some of them are all not there. I learned sometimes to sort past the online freaks and just go along with it as long as its not too raunchy or bad. Nudism like feederism has its bounderies.

Yeah. I have no issues with my body. I love showing off my figure because I know I look good. But at the same time, a lot of people see a pretty women as an object instead of a person. And from there, people will objectify me

This happens to me no matter how modestly or provocatively I dress. So, if I am naked, it would be with people I trust.
1 year

Fat nudism/naturism

I agree! I have always been chubby (& now I am very big) and I have always been nude or almost nude at home. My parents still joke about how I would immediately strip down to my underwear when I came home from school. My partner of 10 years literally got sick of seeing me naked and preferred when I dressed up for sex just for something different haha. I just hate the restriction of clothes and find it so much more comfortable being naked!
1 year

Fat nudism/naturism

If the mood is right and I'm alone. Yeah, why not.
1 year

Fat nudism/naturism

Wife and I have gone naked in our house for years now. Will probably have to change soon, once our toddler gets a bit older and smarter, but yeah, when you’re in the provable of home, nudity just feels so right :-)
1 year

Fat nudism/naturism

The huger Lisa gets, the more she enjoys not wearing clothes.

When she was "just chubby" her biggest health problem was really low body temperature, and she had to cover up all the time and wear girdles to keep her tummy warm lest she get sick.

Not anymore. 100+ pounds later she's literally put on so much blubber it keeps her warm. Now the first thing she does when she gets to the privacy of home is desperately pull off all her clothes and let all her fat flop out. It's so hot and sweaty in between her folds of fat it even shocks me!
1 year

Fat nudism/naturism

not really nudism but if I’m just chillin around the house not doing very much I’m primarily shirtless and it’s mainly due to the fact id sweat just hanging out and I figured why even bother with a shirt obviously when there’s people around I’ll throw one on but yeah no shirts for me lol, also trying to keep food stains off shirts isn’t a problem if your shirtless! + no constraining clothes sticking to your belly when your really full
1 year

Fat nudism/naturism

Fatastical:
So recently a friend of mine recommended a nudist/naturist resort to me nearby, and then a week later this super nice customer of mine also recommended it to me. 😆
So I took it as a sign and decided to give it a try. I went during a big weekend long music event they were having cause I figured if im going to give it a shot I may as well jump straight in. And It was sooo chill. Liberating for sure. People were just being people. They frown on overtly sexual behavior while in the public spaces so there wasn't really much of a creeper vibe from anyone. They were all so nice and kind. It was fantastic. Im planning on getting a membership now. Lol

interesting. i wonder are there nudist communities or events that are marketed to larger people
1 year

Fat nudism/naturism

I’d never thought of myself as a nudist/naturist, but with climate change, which where i am means far more humid hot summers with longer heatwaves, living in a house with just one feeble room air conditioner in an area where central air conditioning is nearly considered mandatory, i’ve found myself wearing no clothes quite often, and getting used to it.

Had the good fortune of 10 full days living with my new girlfriend—our first time > a few hours together. She’s superfat: well insulated. She hadn’t really done nudism before, but between me and the incessant heat encouraging her (and her open-minded experimental nature), she gave it a go. At first she was shy around my housemate/ex True Love, but as the days went by she felt as free as me parading by said housemate to/from the kitchen, fully nude and with the same everyday calmness as if she and i were both fully dressed.

She was into it enough that at one point she asked if there were any nude beaches nearby. (Last i checked, there were not.)

In appropriate contexts, i find nudism of potential value to any person of any size/consistency.
1 year

Fat nudism/naturism

i met a guy online from Florida who was a nudist. His house had a tall wooden fence that kept things very private. He liked to mow the lawn and go swimming in his pool totally naked. He had a huge belly and was older like me. He wanted me to fly out there and enjoy the nudist experience with him for a week. I often wondered what it would’ve been like. Especially when he invited his SSBBW girlfriend over for a nude swim. Heh. Heh.
1 year
12   loading