General

Other big guys have trouble getting it up?

Royalties:
I’ve gotten to a point where I stay mostly within my pubic pad, and even when I get excited or aroused, my erection doesn’t achieve enough length for reasonable penetration. I’m finally coming to peace with it, but I want to share in case some other men have experienced the same?

I still want to love the right woman when she comes into my life smiley

I'm fattening my feedee to the point where he stays buried even while aroused.
1 year

when i read the title i thought it referred to an issue with achieving an erection... i can get it up just fine, it's just buried in my fupa even when it's hard.

for sure it limits the positions and amount of penetration that is possible, but to be honest having as big a gut as i have, that is limiting too.

but if you think penetration with a penis is the only way to pleasure your partner, whoa, you have soooo much to learn! smiley
1 year

I really don't want to brag, but no.
When it's not erect, you can barely see it tho.
1 year

Royalties:
Whoa. No pleasure for you?

Who said I wasn't getting any? Surely you know there's other types of sex besides penis-in-vagina sex?
1 year

I see it as a sign of how fat I am. In an ideal world my cock would be totally out of sight and not able to achieve penitration. Sex is a calorie burner anyway eating and oral sex is much more fat friendly.
1 year

Bigtitedman:
I see it as a sign of how fat I am. In an ideal world my cock would be totally out of sight and not able to achieve penitration. Sex is a calorie burner anyway eating and oral sex is much more fat friendly.

Don't forget fingering and having your partner rub themselves over your fat.

And of course, for anyone with a penis, they can get off with your fat folds or navel.

And pegging. Some strap-ons are also able to stimulate the wearer.

Good times all around, really.
1 year