Extreme obesity

Top five places to find extremely obese people

First and foremost in terms of meeting extremely obese people the best place is online. In terms of friendships and relationships the most successful ones begin on dating apps or fat friendly sites like this. But night clubs, bars, sporting events and other social venues rarely have a high percentage of large people.

So here is my top 5 list of places to find extremely obese people.

1. walmart
2.planet fitness
3. all you can eat buffet
4. Church

5. Book stores
I don`t know why every time i go into a Barnes and Noble theres a plump lady browsing the bookshelves

4. Church
Going to church especially in the southern states you are like to see some really big people. Thats how i realized i was attracted to large women at a very young age.

3. All you can eat buffets
I guess this is self explanatory but it never ceases to amaze me the size of some people going up for second thirds and fourth helpings.

2. Gyms
During my times going to planet fitness it is amazing to see some really big people trying to drop a few pounds especially at the beginning of a new year.

1. Walmart
By far the best place in America (in my humble opinion) to see extremely obese people. Every trip to the store you will see some classified as obese. Alot of times they will be working there. If you are lucky you will see someone so big they require a scooter to shop. Just recently i spoke to one such lady. She told me she was married but she offered to give my number to her niece who was just as big as her.

is this accurate? post your list.
1 year

I'd like to add Culver's. Everybody above their teens is either a built farmhand, or a total fat ass ordering cheese curds and a double butter burger.
1 year

1. America
2. America
3. America
4. America
5. America
1 year

Beni:
Thats why I kinda want to move to America. I would feel so much more comfortable seeing many obese people around me. Because here in Germany I am by far the fattest where ever I go which makes me feel uncomfortable and I dont feel like I am that huge yet.

Indeed. In Germany aren't that many fatties.
1 year

Spoop Skerry:
I'd like to add Culver's. Everybody above their teens is either a built farmhand, or a total fat ass ordering cheese curds and a double butter burger.

Been to a few culvers. They are just now making there way down south but this is accurate
1 year

Miachu:
1. America
2. America
3. America
4. America
5. America

accurate
1 year

If you live close to a major city there are bbw groups that organize get togethers (dances) etc. These attract bbw's and ssbbw's. I would certainly consider looking in to something like this.
1 year

Miachu:
1. America
2. America
3. America
4. America
5. America

Do you have a list of places in the united kingdom where you see more fatties than normal?
1 year

1.USA
2.Costco
3.Arby’s
4.Buffets
5.Office’s
1 year

Spoop Skerry:

100% accurate, add some ice cream to the order and I’m definitely the latter.
1 year
123   loading