2.Costco
3.Arby’s
4.Buffets
5.Office’s

Hmmm didnt consider costco
1 year

Top five places to find extremely obese people

Theme parks!

Six Flags and Disneyworld were where I truly got attracted to fat people as a teen. So many young ladies, huge and perfectly confident in their size.
1 year

Wifestuffer:
Theme parks!

Six Flags and Disneyworld were where I truly got attracted to fat people as a teen. So many young ladies, huge and perfectly confident in their size.

similar experience. i remember being a preteen riding on the lazy river at a water part. There was a larger lady in the float beside me wearing a two peace bathing suit. She was nice and very talkative. We bumped into each other multiple times. i just remember how her belly kind of poked out. luckily she couldnt see me sttanding at attention
1 year

There was a huge gal my age who started hitting me up while we were in the hotel pool. She was bragging that she could swim so well because she was "big like a whale." That sealed the deal for me.
1 year

Wifestuffer:
There was a huge gal my age who started hitting me up while we were in the hotel pool. She was bragging that she could swim so well because she was "big like a whale." That sealed the deal for me.

something about a big girl at a pool
1 year

I was at Disney World recently and saw many big, fat people, some of them really huge too. Many were using the mobility scooters
1 year

Miachu:
1. America
2. America
3. America
4. America
5. America

Bellyempire:
Do you have a list of places in the united kingdom where you see more fatties than normal?

I can do that.

1. Pizza Hut

2. Piccadilly Line (taking up two seats on it)

3. Asda Supercenters

4. Principality Stadium in Cardiff

5. Any fast food place
1 year

Miachu:
1. America
2. America
3. America
4. America
5. America

Bellyempire:
Do you have a list of places in the united kingdom where you see more fatties than normal?

Reflection Of Perfection:
I can do that.

1. Pizza Hut

2. Piccadilly Line (taking up two seats on it)

3. Asda Supercenters

4. Principality Stadium in Cardiff

5. Any fast food place

thanks for your input
1 year

Pennsylvania lol. I live in New York right outside of NYC, there are all walks of life around me including very large men and ladies (including my wife smiley)

I take a trip every summer to some part of Pennsylvania to get some fresh air and away from the city. It’s kinda a taste of the south and country living without having to drive all the way down. Very rich and heavy food, everything is deep fried and buttery. Lots of dough based foods and sweet treats. There are 350+ giant rear ends in straining spandex everywhere you look. I love it there smiley
1 year

Ironically medical offices. Every girl working there is usually a bbw
1 year
123   loading