General

What are people up to?

I’m just interested in what everyone else I’d spending their time doing at the moment be it games, media, life etc.. Personally I’ve been playing some games and watching the news mainly.
1 year

What are people up to?

I'm currently in Bed, Wide awake because I can't switch brain off lol

I've been playing a lot of Xenobalde 3 lately, banger game
1 year

What are people up to?

Also found it hard getting to sleep last night. I haven’t played 3 but I played a bit of Zeno blade 2. The second Simpsons are pretty cool though I haven’t seen them in ages.
1 year

What are people up to?

At the moment, I am doing my daily ritual of going through FF forums and reading my Webtoon comics for the day.
1 year

What are people up to?

Munchies:
At the moment, I am doing my daily ritual of going through FF forums and reading my Webtoon comics for the day.

Same!

I also started playing Resident Evil 6 with my partner and Bear and Breakfast
1 year

What are people up to?

Checking my socials, watching Carribean Life to get a little bit of hot, island feeling on this chilly morning. 😂 Deciding what to eat next. 😏
1 year

What are people up to?

Lots of cool things, always good to see.
1 year

What are people up to?

Drinking coffee, scrolling through the news, listening to that lo-fi hiphop playlist on Spotify.
1 year

What are people up to?

Ronten:
Im checking social media after eating a big breakfast while listening to a mukbanger on YouTube .

Catching up with tv and sofa time after work.
And looking forward to going to bef tonight with no alarm in the morning
1 year

What are people up to?

It’s a great feeling to not be woken up by an alarm, just frolicking in the warmth of the blankets.
1 year
12   loading