General

How to make someone fat without them noticing

Title. Wants to be thick but can’t eat enough. Completely consent to it but they just don’t want to know.
1 year

leave treats everywhere and keep your stocks full of snacks ice cream soda etc etc, order in for meals.
1 year

I don't think we should share such techniques, because some will use them without consent.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:
I don't think we should share such techniques, because some will use them without consent.

Probably the for the best
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

What techniques? Is there hidden knowledge of fattening Jutsus?🤣Isn't that simple logical thinking, like for example making dinner, etc. richer with calories through alternative foods and combinations? I thought about it just now and this came to my mind. If I can think of this, then anyone can.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

Neyu:
What techniques? Is there hidden knowledge of fattening Jutsus?🤣Isn't that simple logical thinking, like for example making dinner, etc. richer with calories through alternative foods and combinations? I thought about it just now and this came to my mind. If I can think of this, then anyone can.

If it's that easy why do people keep asking how to do it?
1 year

I don’t know if you care for my take but I think the main issue was normalising it. Granted the original post was made with the idea that it was done with consent. However, in the same way as asking somehow how to say commit arson it’s not about knowing how. Most people would know how it’s more that just by discussing it in the first place the topic seems more acceptable. Maybe I’m just overthinking it though also maybe I didn’t get my point across I’m not great at writing compelling arguments.
1 year

Hzk777100:
Title. Wants to be thick but can’t eat enough. Completely consent to it but they just don’t want to know.

I'm sure you are completely ethical, moral, and a stand-up guy.

Unfortunately, there are too many people on this site that are *not* so. And even more lurkers who will use this information to abuse other people.

I think it would be best to talk about it with your feedee and decide for yourselves.
1 year

Well thinking back I once had an experience with a sister of a friend of mine. When looking back it was obvious she wanted me bigger, but it was a one time thing and nearly not enough to make me gain any noticeable amount of weight.

I was over at my friend and me, him and his sister were playing Mario party and eating donuts she brought. After a lot of drinks she suggested the loser to eat as many donuts as the winner got stars. After a few round of this we all already got a bit full and the drinks were gone. After a round which I lost with quite a substantial amount of stars, my friend decided to get more drinks at the store so me and his sister were alone for a bit. When my friend left, his sister (et’s call her Alice) grabbed the box of remaining donuts and playfully demanded I eat my ‘punishment’ for losing now. I began, but after a few donuts began to get really full. This was the moment she decided to feed me the donuts, but because I didn’t know about feedism at that time and had way to many drinks, I didn’t say anything about it and thought of it like a sort of weird flirting. This went on for a while until she pretty much fed me all the donuts and she had stuffed me so much I couldn’t stand up without help.

Moral of the story, make it into some sort of drinking and eating game so the other person thinks of it as a game punishment like beerpong. I can imagine that if we had continued nights like that Alice could have had a serious effect on my waistline 😂. Although, I could also have learned some serious Mario party skills and got her fat instead 🤔. So it could go either way (which could be a plus as wel I guess 😜).
1 year

AskDrFeeder:
If it's that easy why do people keep asking how to do it?

Don't know mate.
1 year
123   loading