General

How to make someone fat without them noticing

SilverRaven:
I could also have learned some serious Mario party skills and got her fat instead 😂. So it could go either way (which could be a plus as wel I guess 😜).

Mario Party is luck. So you'd have to learn the skill of luck. Impossible.😂
1 year

AskDrFeeder:
If it's that easy why do people keep asking how to do it?

Neyu:
Don't know mate.

Back when I had the feedist advice column I got a LOT of people asking me how to do this, and many of them told me explicitly that they wanted to fatten up their partner this way. I'd always tell them no, that's completely messed up. Maybe some of them were just asking hypothetically, but I'm quite convinced some were serious.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:
Back when I had the feedist advice column I got a LOT of people asking me how to do this, and many of them told me explicitly that they wanted to fatten up their partner this way. I'd always tell them no, that's completely messed up. Maybe some of them were just asking hypothetically, but I'm quite convinced some were serious.

I bet there are people out there who want to do this seriously. That's humanity. Lol. I won't lie. This whole secret fattening thing is definitely a hell of a fantasy. At least for me. But doing it in reality without any consent is not justifiable.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

Neyu:
I bet there are people out there who want to do this seriously. That's humanity. Lol. I won't lie. This whole secret fattening thing is definitely a hell of a fantasy. At least for me. But doing it in reality without any consent is not justifiable.

It's also a crime. It's considered a form of abuse. I've spoken to one user on here that's experienced this before. The cops got involved.

I highly recommend against doing so for reals.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

Neyu:

Munchies:
It's also a crime. It's considered a form of abuse. I've spoken to one user on here that's experienced this before. The cops got involved.

Were they prosecuted?
1 year

Munchies:

Makes sense that it's a form of abuse.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

Neyu:

Munchies:

Anjou:
Were they prosecuted?

I didn't ask. I've got my own abuse background and didn't want to go into detail about it because I was on the verge of getting triggered.

Wasn't in the best of headspaces that day.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

Neyu:

Munchies:

Anjou:
Were they prosecuted?

Munchies:
I didn't ask. I've got my own abuse background and didn't want to go into detail about it because I was on the verge of getting triggered.

Oh I am so sorry. I talked to one guy on Feabie, and he was a bodybuilder and HARDCORE feeder. Very creepy and demanding. Always thought that was the type of person who could do fucked up shit
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

Neyu:

Munchies:

Anjou:
Were they prosecuted?

Munchies:

Anjou:
Oh I am so sorry. I talked to one guy on Feabie, and he was a bodybuilder and HARDCORE feeder. Very creepy and demanding. Always thought that was the type of person who could do fucked up shit

Ah, no. My PTSD has nothing to do with feedism. It's more connected to child abuse and domestic violence.

But I also hate those guys too. Part of the reason I got muscular and learned martial arts is to protect myself and others from people like that.

It's unfortunately come in handy more than once.

It also influenced my domination style.
1 year

I had one person who was a feeder I met from these types of sites that jokingly made a comment about putting something in my drink. I stopped talking to them. They made the comment after we met up, she fed me, and this was the next day. They admitted it was a joke.

I've heard stories of people trying to manipulate food or add stuff to it and it absolutely gives me nightmares. I had one potential feeder I was talking to tell me she wanted to drug me so i didn't realize what was going on. That's the type of shit that gives all involved in this a bad name.

I think there is a definite line between enabling or influencing verses doing things without consent which is wrong.

Ordering extra food for delivery, keeping the house well stocked with food and snacks, buying new items from the store to try that might be more fattening, or surprising your feedee/significant other with their favorite coffee or ice cream in my opinion seems pretty harmless. Asking them if they'd rather stay in and order pizza and watch Netflix instead of going to the gym. Buying a lite and a regular version of the same type of beer. Buying things in bulk. Encouraging and enabling is okay in my opinion. It's still their choice to decide if they want it or want to consume it. Its transparent and in plain sight. Every feeder in the history of feeding has done something enabling like that.
1 year
123   loading