Stuffing

4 double quarter pounders a day

Interesting, I might take that on, but ima drink a Ben &Jerrys before bed
1 year

Have you watched the film Supersize me? He ate 3 meals a day at McDonald's, you'll be eating 4. I think it might give you a good idea what to expect.
1 year

Are you gonna be cramming down those burgers on top of what you’d normally eat for breakfast lunch and dinner or is this gonna be your only meal?

Your stomach is gonna expand you’ll be hungrier really quick by the end of the week or so you won’t be as full. Might be tough in the beginning, I’d start with 2 especially if you’re gonna be eating more than the burgers.

You’ll feel slow but you’ll be going to be right after so what’s the difference might help lol;
I get 2 Big Macs and 20 piece chicken nugget, I used to get the double quarters but I just like Big Macs more I guess
1 year

Chubbypup:
Have you watched the film Supersize me? He ate 3 meals a day at McDonald's, you'll be eating 4. I think it might give you a good idea what to expect.

MustBecomegluttonous:
Yes but the difference here is I'm eating other food all he ate was McDonald's

Right, but he goes into how much he gained (which may give you and idea of what your increase over normal gain will be), medical monitoring and issues (what effect/how you'll feel) .
1 year

Chubbypup:

MustBecomegluttonous:
Yes but the difference here is I'm eating other food all he ate was McDonald's

Right, but he goes into how much he gained (which may give you and idea of what your increase over normal gain will be), medical monitoring and issues (what effect/how you'll feel) .
1 year