Lifestyle tips

What clothes make you look fattest?

I’m a 200lb feedee and I want to find clothes that make me look fatter or show off my fatness
1 year

Sweetsugarstar:
I’m a 200lb feedee and I want to find clothes that make me look fatter or show off my fatness

Tight-fitting clothes come to mind. But beyond that? It all depends on your body shape.

Horizontal stripes may help too.
1 year

Munchies:
Horizontal stripes may help too.

Yeah, a horizontal stripe polo shirt that's too small is basically the choice for worst look for me.
1 year

I would say any top that is supposed to come all the way down but doesn’t. It always turns heads when a chubby girl dresses like she’s skinny but isn’t 🥰
1 year

Sweetsugarstar:

This may help. It's about dressing for your body, but it includes things that make you appear bigger or draw attention to certain aspects of your body.

www.wikihow.com/Dress-for-Your-Body-Type
1 year

Clothes that are to Large can often enhance the fat look.
But it doesn’t really shows of you hard work 🐷
1 year

After lockdown, I realized why Walmart had a bunch of classic fit shirts and very few normal shirts on sale.
1 year

Short shorts, especially if they're a bit snug around the thighs.

Button-down shirts...as you fatten up, the buttons will start to gap and make you look like you're about to burst out of your shirt.

A bikini when you're at the beach.

Buy your clothes a size too small.
1 year

For my big gal, she's so huge every thing she wears makes her look fat in a different way.

If she wears her tight, "skinny people clothes" but upsized, they cling to her every roll of fat and make her look like she's about to explode. Her pants now show off her "moose knuckle" - like a cameltoe except it's her inner rolls of thigh fat.

Otherwise she can use her gigantic special 8XL blouses, literally the size of kids' camping tents. Any way, there's literally no "slimming" clothing at her size. Not that she cares at all!
1 year

anything with horizontal stripes
1 year
12   loading