Dating/Friendships

Sub fatty/feedee looking for dom fa/feeder

Id be down if you wanna DM to chat? smiley
1 year

Bignflabby:
Hey I'm a female sub fatty looking for a male dom fat admirer. I have been gaining on my own for a couple of years but would also like to be a feedee in a submissive way - preferably in sessions where you enjoy playing with my fat flabby body, have me stay on all fours like a piggy with my tits and belly hanging down. I'd love to jiggle for you and have you tell me what to do and how to pose to get the best angle for watching all my fat wobble. You can do what you want to me - even put me on a leash and have me crawl along next to you. I love the pig/master role play.
i am very intrigued
1 year

Bignflabby:
Hey I'm a female sub fatty looking for a male dom fat admirer. I have been gaining on my own for a couple of years but would also like to be a feedee in a submissive way - preferably in sessions where you enjoy playing with my fat flabby body, have me stay on all fours like a piggy with my tits and belly hanging down. I'd love to jiggle for you and have you tell me what to do and how to pose to get the best angle for watching all my fat wobble. You can do what you want to me - even put me on a leash and have me crawl along next to you. I love the pig/master role play.

I will turn you into a prize winning hog !! I’d love to fatten you up and see all your flabby bits jiggle as you crawl along like the pig you are
1 year

Bignflabby:

Jammi1987:
I will turn you into a prize winning hog !! I’d love to fatten you up and see all your flabby bits jiggle as you crawl along like the pig you are

Bignflabby:
Oh yes please! I want to be your prize winning hog! A big flabby sow on all fours, all day long, doing whatever you tell me, eating whatever you give me. My udders hanging down and swinging from side to side as I move.

You will be the flabbiest sow going to the market , by the time we’re finished you’ll struggle to crawl as your gut and udders will push you off the ground. Everyone will want to milk you full flabby teats. Drop me a message so the fattening can begin
1 year