General

Fat fetish/feederism study

surveymonkey.com/r/QR8PF96

Hello all! Black Barbie here smiley

If you've interacted a lot with me, you know I'm a very academic and numbers-oriented feedee. I've created an anonymous 3-minute survey to potentially aid in understanding our community better from an outside perspective, collect insightful data, and help contribute to the broader conversation! I've seen a lot of people talk and theorize ABOUT us. I want to go deeper than that to create a more whole picture of our community, dispel any harmful ideas about us, and promote educated discussion!

So if you have time to complete this anonymous survey, I'd be very appreciative and grateful!

1 year

Quick to take!
1 year

Great survey, good luck and I’d love to answer more!
1 year

BlackBarbie108:

Hello all! Black Barbie here smiley

If you've interacted a lot with me, you know I'm a very academic and numbers-oriented feedee. I've created an anonymous 3-minute survey to potentially aid in understanding our community better from an outside perspective, collect insightful data, and help contribute to the broader conversation! I've seen a lot of people talk and theorize ABOUT us. I want to go deeper than that to create a more whole picture of our community, dispel any harmful ideas about us, and promote educated discussion!

So if you have time to complete this anonymous survey, I'd be very appreciative and grateful!

Fascinating. I am curious as to what you'll do with the data. I look forward to seeing the break down.
1 year

Did it ! Love see more !
1 year

Did it too. Quite like filling out such things.
1 year

Took it
1 year

completed. looking forward to seeing the results
1 year

done
1 year

I took it!