completed. looking forward to seeing the results
1 year

Survey: feederim or feedism

[quote]Neyu:
s.surveyplanet.com/ohgmyto7

BlackBarbie108 inspired me. So I made a little
own survey myself. Hope you like it.

]s.surveyplanet.com/ohgmyto7

Looked at the survey. Imo, I think that feedism is a better label than feederism. But not because feedism is feedee-centric. If that was the case, it should be feedee-ism.

Instead, feedism is more focused on the act of feeding itself. So, feeders, feedees, mutual gainers, gainers, and encouragers would fall under this label. Meanwhile, feederism would be just feeders and feedees.

Seeing that gainers and encouragers started in the LGBTQIA+ community before being adopted into the more heterosexual feederism community, (which was more patriarchal than it is now) I see feedism as a sign of a healthier, more inclusive community.

(Now whether is actually is is a different story.)
1 year

Munchies:
Looked at the survey. Imo, I think that feedism is a better label than feederism. But not because feedism is feedee-centric. If that was the case, it should be feedee-ism.

Instead, feedism is more focused on the act of feeding itself. So, feeders, feedees, mutual gainers, gainers, and encouragers would fall under this label. Meanwhile, feederism would be just feeders and feedees.

Seeing that gainers and encouragers started in the LGBTQIA+ community before being adopted into the more heterosexual feederism community, (which was more patriarchal than it is now) I see feedism as a sign of a healthier, more inclusive community.

(Now whether is actually is is a different story.)

^This, all day every day.

I look forward to the older, more alphabetically cluttered, feeder-centric term being retired.
1 year

Alas, I am unable to respond, as I fall within the non-existent age category of 40-50.
1 year

Done 🍰
1 year

Hello can I be stuffing you
1 year

Hello can I be stuffing you
1 year