Gaining

I get horny when i think about gaining / actually putting on weight. why do i feel guilty?

Hi:

I have at fat fetish. That being said I enjoy being fat as well (weight 200. BMI 32 (class 1 obesity) and have a gaining fetish that I want to explore. Thinking about being morbidly obese (a BMI of 40, ideally above 41 or 42) and packing on the pounds makes me extremely horny. The only coniption I have is the guilt...

Any advice?
1 year

I get horny when i think about gaining / actually putting on weight. why do i feel guilty?

FA1989:
Hi:

I have at fat fetish. That being said I enjoy being fat as well (weight 200. BMI 32 (class 1 obesity) and have a gaining fetish that I want to explore. Thinking about being morbidly obese (a BMI of 40, ideally above 41 or 42) and packing on the pounds makes me extremely horny. The only coniption I have is the guilt...

Any advice?

I suppose the first thing you have to ask is why do you feel guilty?

I noticed on your profile you say "sticks are gross". As ... problematic as that statement is, I think it's part of why you feel guilty.

These ... so-called sticks represent social norms. This kink is transgressive in nature. I don't think you are a bad person for not finding such women attractive. It happens. But the way you phrase it feels like you are projecting your own insecurities around fatness onto people who just happen to be average or thin for whatever reason.

There's a since of defiance in it. And that's all well and good. But ideally you'd view thinness with a sense of neutrality. You don't. And, to me at least, it reflects your own internal struggles with fatness.

Of course, I could be wrong. I don't know you.
1 year

I don’t feel guilty for my body and how I choose to eat, but part of me feels like I would be mortified if someone close to me found out I had a fat fetish, in particular, me getting fat on purpose.. I mean I wouldn’t be bothered hypothetically having a fat girlfriend or whatever, or even me being 500 pounds… just that it’s on purpose for some reason urks me. Maybe it’s irrational idk.

But I think you have nothing to be guilty of and for. Don’t ever feel guilty for your body.
1 year

You’re not alone and there’s nothing to feel bad about. I get turned on when I think about how fat and out of shape I’m getting too. It just means you’re a natural fatty, just like me
1 year

I experience this too. Seems like every time I cum I don’t like feederism anymore hahaha…I hate this guilt that I have for my fetish wholeheartedly! I would be a fat gluttonous blob by now if I wasn’t so scared of getting fatter !
1 year

You are definitely not alone. I think a lot of us have the conflict.
1 year

I tend to go through times where the fetish and horniness is much stronger than other times but it is always there to a large degree.

During the times where it is really strong and I am totally aroused, I can’t seem to get my mind off having my wife fatter and fatter, and I basically am in lust over her and thinking of her eating and gaining more weight. Also, when I accidentally gained and then intentionally was gaining I stayed in this huge arousal phase for a long time. I guess it was because the eating, gaining and fattening was always with me 24/7 and all day and night revolves around eating stuffing and fattening myself. I was completely horny all the time and seemed to be getting fatter daily with all the stuffing. This complete arousal and weight gain phase was so intense and strong it seemed like it lasted 6 months and never really with a considerable break. It only made sense because not only was I the fattest I had ever been so was my wife, and I was living in a fattened world in our lives that I hadn’t felt like this before. Stuffing to the Mac out of necessity now, both of us because our appetites increased so much, followed by me seeing massive gains on both of us and romantic fat sea all the time, it was a unbelievable time.
1 year

In a fatphobic society it is assumed that no one wants to be fat--if you are fat you must be weak and undisciplined. So you feel guilty when you eat a lot because you've been taught that it's a sign of weakness, of failure.

If you can transcend these social taboos and accept that you love overeating and getting fat you'll be able to get fat without guilt. But that is not always easy.
1 year

DMVGrower:
Neat thread. I am connecting with it big time.

I want to slim down, because I am certain it is the way to find a partner and future wife. So I obviously have a reason to keep working out and try to get leaner.

Additionally, family, one might feel guilty when they think about what ones family might think. I certainly do, I love my family and don't want them to worry or comment on how big I am getting.

I even put in my bio "gainer in denial" because there are periods of my life where getting fatter is all I can think about. Where instead of "I can't eat that, it isn't healthy" to "I gotta get bigger, fatter" as I eat the slice of cake I bought.

There is another option. It's called "enjoy yourself."

Eat the foods you like, but also eat healthily. Work out. Take care of your body. You won't have a six-pack, but you won't feel deprived either.
1 year

I still feel guilty, but this is what truly makes me happy & my sexuality.
1 year
12   loading