Gaining

I get horny when i think about gaining / actually putting on weight. why do i feel guilty?

I guess there is an element of guilt to the whole experience, if you allow yourself to feel it. Guilt for greedy eating, taking up more space and resources, and guilt for breaking things with newfound weight especially, seats cracking and beds bending.
Your enjoyment of eating and/or being fatter just needs to outweigh (heh) your reservations.
1 year

I get horny when i think about gaining / actually putting on weight. why do i feel guilty?

I don't have guilty feelings about it. But I do get aroused by just the thought of my belly getting bigger. Especially the thoughts about becoming massively obese. My belly becoming simply huge.šŸ–
1 year

When I first started gaining weight on purpose I felt guilty and was too concerned about what others thought about me. It didnā€™t help that I was living with my parents at the time, and they were a bit concerned about my health. I still feel a little guilty when I go to my endocrinologist office since my endo always tells me that I need to lose weight. I think I should maybe look into getting a new endocrinologist, but Iā€™m afraid any of them will say the same thing. (Iā€™m trans and I need to see a endo, I canā€™t drop that doctor easilyā€¦) After my appointments the guilt goes away though and I go back to gaining again. At the end of the day thereā€™s always going to be people judging you for being big, I say look past those people and do what makes you happy. Society cares too much about what other people do with their bodies and itā€™s annoying. Life is short, everyone should live the way they want as long as theyā€™re not hurting others.
1 year

I have guilt about my desires to gain weight and I hate it so much. I know deep down that I've always wanted to be fat since I was a kid and nothing can ever change it, and I'll never really feel happy until I'm obese. But when you're told all the time that weight gain in general is a shameful thing, it makes you hate yourself and feel like you're desires are so shameful and wrong. Thankfully I'm slowly starting to just stop caring and overcome the shame
1 year

FA1989:
Hi:

I have at fat fetish. That being said I enjoy being fat as well (weight 200. BMI 32 (class 1 obesity) and have a gaining fetish that I want to explore. Thinking about being morbidly obese (a BMI of 40, ideally above 41 or 42) and packing on the pounds makes me extremely horny. The only coniption I have is the guilt...

Any advice?

Depending on the guilt is it about you or yourself in relation to Others? I was publicly and socially embarrassed at being obese but it was all I wanted to be But now i am what I am maybe its a aging thing you loose your concerns. I think the guilt is conflicting feeling of what you want and the way you think the world will see you as unacceptable. Well the hell with unacceptable its will happen but that's on the world not you loose the guit and show the world some non conformance and diversity i say.
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
I donā€™t feel guilty for my body and how I choose to eat, but part of me feels like I would be mortified if someone close to me found out I had a fat fetish, in particular, me getting fat on purpose.. I mean I wouldnā€™t be bothered hypothetically having a fat girlfriend or whatever, or even me being 500 poundsā€¦ just that itā€™s on purpose for some reason urks me. Maybe itā€™s irrational idk.

But I think you have nothing to be guilty of and for. Donā€™t ever feel guilty for your body.

I looked at this older thread and see the exact same thing as you here - I have never been embarrassed of having a Fat GF or my Wife and now even getting Fat myself - but the idea of someone knowing I was doing it on purpose is a little wild to think about and definitely would be so weird if anyone found out that I knew my real attentions. Thinking about it - even if my wife found out I was gaining on purpose would feel strange - I guess that is why I find it most arousing for her to tease me or scold me for getting fatter like it was accidental. Now, if her fattening me was discussed with bth of us- and it would feel more like she was fattening me without myself actually doing it totally intentionally to myself.

Weird I know!
11 months
12   loading