General

No new feabie accounts?

Some fairly petulant and petty people by the sound of it.

Also totally anonymous, which is an issue.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Jasonsgroovemachine:
Some fairly petulant and petty people by the sound of it.

Also totally anonymous, which is an issue.

Of COURSE they are...why was I expecting accountability 🤣
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

I'm unsure what will they get out of this if they continue drive off new people by preventing them from joining and keep banning everyone and anyone they don't like, what are they gonna do when there is little to no money going into the site. Its pathetic that for a subscription of what 8.99 and they act like bootleg redditer mods who get butt hurt very easily.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Malculus:
I'm unsure what will they get out of this if they continue drive off new people by preventing them from joining and keep banning everyone and anyone they don't like, what are they gonna do when there is little to no money going into the site. Its pathetic that for a subscription of what 8.99 and they act like bootleg redditer mods who get butt hurt very easily.

Oh that's easy. What they get out of this is since they're socially awkward nerds that clearly can't be social, they want to keep their little clique as small as possible so they don't have to be social. That's how the people I know in real life operate on there.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

They've been taking new accounts for the last 6 days or so.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

AskDrFeeder:
They've been taking new accounts for the last 6 days or so.

I can agree to this, I checked last night and saw new people have joined. idk how long they will stay once they learn how shitty the site is.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

I log in there less and less. Most of the people I remember from back in the day that started in here left there and may or may not have come back here. Tired of the self-righteousness and lack of accountability
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

BlackjackandBerries:
I left that place many many months (year?) Ago after I got called a terf and was told to kms. Got dog piled on frequently. Told I don't deserve a girlfriend. Other cruel things because I snapped back at people for dog piling on me. That app is hell.

You know I posted a story on here named "Feeding a Mom and Daughter" that has a situation like this. Feabie was fun but at times there seems to be a clique of pseudo woke people who attack anyone who says anything they slightly disagree with. it is literally a kink site social media site and people show up with different kinks and at times this clique seems to marginalize that group. I understand anything that involves kids or an unconsenting adult is off limits but it seems like this group of people who have no power or influence outside of feabie want to feel a sense of value and purpose and do so by policing feabie.

Its as if they nit pick everything. In my opinion the sit deserves what is coming to them.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

BlackjackandBerries:
I left that place many many months (year?) Ago after I got called a terf and was told to kms. Got dog piled on frequently. Told I don't deserve a girlfriend. Other cruel things because I snapped back at people for dog piling on me. That app is hell.

Who told you to KYS? I'd like to fire them personally
1 year
123   loading