General

No new feabie accounts?

I don't know if there is a glitch or something but I tried making (yet another) new account on feabie but the website says they are not taking new members at this time. Anyone know why?
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

The Feabie Admins mishandled a situation, no surprise there, and they've been banning anyone that's been disagreeing with them. Old accounts, new ones, whatever. I'm on day 15 of a 5 day ban myself.

They aren't responding to emails, Grokio the parent company isn't either.

They've shut down registration to keep old members from coming back. They are claiming that there have been dozxing threats to the members and Admins.

So pretty standard behavior for feabie Admins. Come into a mostly diffused situation, make it much worse, blame the people that did it, ban anyone that disagrees.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Jasonsgroovemachine:
The Feabie Admins mishandled a situation, no surprise there, and they've been banning anyone that's been disagreeing with them. Old accounts, new ones, whatever. I'm on day 15 of a 5 day ban myself.

They aren't responding to emails, Grokio the parent company isn't either.

They've shut down registration to keep old members from coming back. They are claiming that there have been dozxing threats to the members and Admins.

So pretty standard behavior for feabie Admins. Come into a mostly diffused situation, make it much worse, blame the people that did it, ban anyone that disagrees.

What was the drama about?
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

As I understand the situation...

A user called someone (Let's say Dave) else a name that other people said was racist.

The user (Call em Josh) that called said person that name wasn't aware of it, apologized and removed the post. The person they called the name accepted the apology, said no big deal, life was good again.

But someone reported the post Josh made and Josh was banned. So the user base started coming to Josh's defense because Josh didn't know, and Dave wasn't upset, and the post was gone anyway.

Feabie Admins kept the ban in place and started banning people that were trying to support Josh.

After like a week they put out a statement blaming everything on Josh and a solving themselves of any responsibility for their actions.

I can't speak for why other people have been banned, but I was banned for called bullshit.

I do know that they've tried to say there were threats of doxxing and all that, but I don't buy that one bit.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

That place is Jerry Springer
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

It didn't used to be this bad.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

What is this doxing thing about?
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

I have no idea where thats coming from. All I can guess is that there's an argument being made that the Admins should be anonymous.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

I mean...are the people who run feabie famous? Lol
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

I think they think they are.
1 year
123   loading