General

No new feabie accounts?

Jasonsgroovemachine:
It didn't used to be this bad.

Yeah it was.

I got permabanned 5 years ago and the place was a cesspool even then.

I bet half the troublemakers from back then are still there now.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Jasonsgroovemachine:

Reflection Of Perfection:
Yeah it was.

I got permabanned 5 years ago and the place was a cesspool even then.

I bet half the troublemakers from back then are still there now.

I've been on and off of there since it opened, and while it had been bad... This is a new level of bad.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Jasonsgroovemachine:
The Feabie Admins mishandled a situation, no surprise there, and they've been banning anyone that's been disagreeing with them. Old accounts, new ones, whatever. I'm on day 15 of a 5 day ban myself.

They aren't responding to emails, Grokio the parent company isn't either.

This, exactly this. I likewise am deep into a ban that was only supposed to be a few days and likewise am not hearing back from my emails, so I guess it’s nice to know it’s not just me. You wouldn’t happen to know of anywhere on the internet where the wave of folks like you and me are gathering (besides here) would you? I tried looking for the discord server they were talking about before I got booted but no luck.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Morningglory:
I saw some posts from those that got banned posting the business address of Grokio or something. Not exactly doxxing since it’s public record.

If that's the case, that's probably the closest thing to doxxing you can do with Grokio. They don't want you to contact them for anything.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Jasonsgroovemachine:
The Feabie Admins mishandled a situation, no surprise there, and they've been banning anyone that's been disagreeing with them. Old accounts, new ones, whatever. I'm on day 15 of a 5 day ban myself.

They aren't responding to emails, Grokio the parent company isn't either.

Quiver:
This, exactly this. I likewise am deep into a ban that was only supposed to be a few days and likewise am not hearing back from my emails, so I guess it’s nice to know it’s not just me. You wouldn’t happen to know of anywhere on the internet where the wave of folks like you and me are gathering (besides here) would you? I tried looking for the discord server they were talking about before I got booted but no luck.

I'm afraid I don't. I didn't even know there was a discord. I know there's a Twitter account for people that got banned to post to, but Feabie/Grokio pay even less attention to their Twitter than they do anything else.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Jasonsgroovemachine:

I remember it feeling fun and fresh and made me feel like the community wasn't just seedy like the documentaries were... I think I was still at college at the time... But when I last left it, the site became just so intolerably cliquey and (if this makes sense to anyone) too American!
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

I never got to see the start of all the drama, was only able to see the middle till the end when the "admins" made a decision to ban all those who were threatening to dox them. The site itself is very much a toxic dump, it's not a very friendly site to join if you are new to this kink.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Oh WOW the saga fucking continues with Feabie. I got un-banned this morning and by early afternoon I got re-banned. Why? I literally think it’s because I posted a meme about returning from “Ban Land”.
This whole time I’ve emailed them over and over and they’ve never once gotten back to me.
can you believe I had a fleeting moment of worrying that they were monitoring other sites like this one to see who is talking shit about them? 😂 that’s just anxiety for ya, thinking irrationally like that while they’re not even monitoring their own inbox. I swear to god there isn’t a single human actually looking at the emails they get. I feel so fucking toyed with. Serves me right for ever having gotten mixed up with them tho! Five straight years as a community member and OH NO, one critique of their staff and suddenly I’m banished and re-banished over and over like I’m some self-proclaimed professional troll. Not one word of an explanation. I sure as hell hope that you can handle me solo, FantasyFeeder, cuz that’s what you’re getting! 🙃 ⛺️

If anyone is thinking about making a profile with them and you’ve never been on there before: don’t bother because this is how they’re treating anyone with the audacity to point out their flaws in administration and favoring racist *actual* trolls.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Just got back in after day 21 of my 5 day ban. Posted that I was back after 21 days of my 5 day ban having never been told what rule I broke... and I was banned again for a week. Or maybe longer.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

Jasonsgroovemachine:
Just got back in after day 21 of my 5 day ban. Posted that I was back after 21 days of my 5 day ban having never been told what rule I broke... and I was banned again for a week. Or maybe longer.

Who are the admins? I'd like to laugh at them
1 year
123   loading